Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 9 of 12

I don't know how come this guy still - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne A television personality, Ian Alleyne has touched on many of the sensitive and controversial topics within Trinidad & Tobago from crime to politics to simply picking up the plight of someone in distress. What are your thoughts about the Crime Watch show?
16th Jul, 2013 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne - Page 9

They have a period of time dedicated to crime, you can view Crime Watch on: CNC 3 - the Online TV for this show is at 6pm our time which is currently 6pm EST or -4GMT.

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2013 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

On today's show Ian Alleyne claimed that a Minister's wife is creating a production movie about crime using government money. He threatened that they should have their credentials right or he will go after him. So this begs the question... Does the government want to have a 'competing' show on crime?

8th Oct, 2013 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

There is friction between Om and Alleyne and it has deteriorated into a split:

international QUOTE (Trinidad Guardian Newspaper)
Lalla contacted Guardian Media Limited (GML) managing director Gabriel Faria yesterday and asked for his image to be removed from all promotional material related to the show, including billboards, print and television advertisements. The request is still being discussed. Alleyne admitted his relations with Lalla had deteriorated after Alleyne appeared on stage during the PP's launch of its local government elections campaign in San Fernando on September 30. Ref. Source 2

Apparently, Ian's presence in a political platform was not in each individual's favor.

16th Oct, 2013 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

I personally don't feel that him going up on a UNC ticket is good for his program as it may add bias to the show. The party he may be representing may be stealing but he cannot say anything because he is UNC.

I also find it weird that he is running against his own ex-lawyer.

17th Oct, 2013 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Alleyne Ian Watch Crime

Maybe: probably: Om Lala wants to run under an ILP ticket for St. Joseph and Ian Alleyne got jealous or was offered Minister of National Security if he can with the seat. Now tonight Inspector Alexander also 'left' the Ian Alleyne political stance not wanting his name part of any political campaign. Why do I have the feeling Ian Alleyne is isolating himself into a corner with his new decision to campaign with the government. I must admit I will be most interested to see how this all turns out - both the election and the post show.

20th Oct, 2013 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

I do not think Ian Alleyne has enough political clout to get the vote. When he announced his candidacy with the UNC you could hear the boos from the people there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2013 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne - Page 9

What is up with Ian Alleyne that he allegedly driving recklessly? TV6 news carried a report saying that Ian Alleyne was involved in an accident where his account of the events and the police report are different, so who telling the truth now?

23rd Mar, 2014 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Crime Watch Ian Alleyne Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

I don't know how come this guy still having a television show? I read the papers today and I was literally disgusted by his attitude. Glenn Ramadharsingh was in Crime Watch to explain the incident with the flight attendant and this is what Ian Alleyne said:

international QUOTE
Alleyne noted that Laidlow is not a citizen of this country 'so she wasn't aware of who the minister was.

What difference does it make? Is he implying that Glen should have been treated differently because he is a government Minister?

international QUOTE
"When they come up in the plane they realise minister up in the plane...if it was Ian Alleyne, I would get up and say this is Ian Alleyne you can't tell me to get up and move no bag," Alleyne told a smiling Ramadharsingh.

Mr. Ian Alleyne, what makes YOU so special that you would have the need to tell a flight attendant who you are and what makes YOU so special that you cannot follow a simple instruction by a flight attendant who is telling you to move your luggage? Is this the kind of attitude a person who is on television in this tiny island gets because they suddenly think they are a celebrity? My goodness, get off your horse!

+  « First of 12 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Crime Watch - Ian Alleyne

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,