What's Wrong With Being Left Handed? - Page 2 of 3

Name: Lovestruck Comments: Malexander, I know - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2010 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
28th May, 2004 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

What's Wrong With Being Left Handed? - Page 2

I wouldnt want to use the word ambidextrous for myself because I don't feel like I could use both hands equally and to me that is what defines an ambidextrous person. I'm just a freak, yeah, thats it, a freak biggrin.gif

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2004 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

What's Wrong With Being Left Handed?
A Friend

Handed Left With Wrong Whats

Malexander, I heard of us being awkward or backwards. But I never heard of anyone refereing to us as freaks. Your crazy!

9th Jul, 2004 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

What's Wrong With Being Left Handed? History & Civil Business Politics

My wife tells me I'm a freak all the time for being able to use both hands like that. Now I am trying to influence my 1 year old to use his left hand for holding a ball, so he becomes more appealing as a baseball prospect. biggrin.gif

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

20th Apr, 2006 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Handed Left With Wrong Whats

My mum used to put my things into my right hand because she didn't want a left-handed child. It meant I was evil. I'm working this out in therapy now.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

20th Apr, 2006 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Handed Left With Wrong Whats

I used to be ambidextrous, but now as I can't write with my right hand, I could only count myself as a lefty.
I do however use scissors only in my right hand, but throw a ball with my left.
I was discouraged at school for being ambidextrous, and made to choose the 'neater' writing hand, which was left.

I really struggled to learn to knit, as I had to find someone who could teach me to do it in the wrong direction, I also struggled to teach my eldest son to write, as he is right handed, and when he was little, I found it really hard having control of his pencil, whilst standing over him on the 'wrong' side (For me)

My daughter is also left handed, so that is a lot easier to help her.

About the only real advantage that I feel that I have, is that when I am painting/decorating, and my left hand starts to ache, I just swop over and carry on painting with my right hand (This gets a lot of funny looks) but the job is done quicker. *laugh*.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2006 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yay for lefty's! I am left handed, but I probably could have been ambidextrous if I would have trained myself to be. I use my right hand for quite a bit.

I write and eat with my left hand, but that is really about it. I use my right hand when I'm cutting something with scissors, when I throw a ball, when I use a mouse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

What's Wrong With Left Handed - Page 2

Name: Tlegs

Comments: To the two guys up there saying they throw ball left handed but write and throw Frisbee right handed that's funny, because I throw ball right handed yet I throw Frisbee and write with my left hand, almost complete opposite.

Post Date: 31st May, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

What's Wrong With Left Handed Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Name: Lovestruck

Comments: Malexander, I know how you feel! I write with my left and can only do certain things like snapping with that hand and throw the ball and bat right-handed! I feel as though it would be amazing if I could call myself ambidextrous but I call myself just a plain freak!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What's Wrong With Being Left Handed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,