Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Oct, 2004 - 4:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th Jun, 2004 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Christopher Reeve

One of my favorite childhood actors was Christopher Reeve (born: 25 September 1952 - New York, New York, USA), mostly because of his role as Superman, but really, Christopher has a knac for acting, he does it so naturally that you feel you are really there. Sometimes, when I see him in the wheelchair I feel so sorry for him, but at the same time I admire his great courage and determination to continue.

More on his acting career and films:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001659/

Christopher Reeve
Christopher Reeve (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2004 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Reeve Christopher

I always enjoyed the work Reeve did as well. It is sad that he had such a terrible accident, but as JB said, it is also admirable how he has handled it. He and his wife, both have just taken what life handed them and run with it. It is truly an inspiration.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2004 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Christopher Reeve
A Friend

Christopher Reeve Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Very true! I don't know that I could handle going from being able to walk, and perform the daily functions I do, to being in a wheelchair, in such a valiant fashion as Reeve has done. He was out in front of cameras again shortly after his accident. Most of us would probably tend to need some time to get into the swing of things. I love to hear from him, makes me very appreciative for what I have, and for the fact that there are people like him on this earth that can inspire us...

11th Oct, 2004 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Reeve Christopher

I am both shocked and sad, the 'real' superman is now dead.

Actor Christopher Reeve has died at the age of 52, a day after lapsing into a coma, his publicist tells CNN.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com

11th Oct, 2004 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Reeve Christopher

Oh, my gosh! How sad! He truly lived an admirable life after his accident. He made it clear he was far more than just a pampered star. He was someone to be admired...

11th Oct, 2004 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Christopher Reeve

OH that's very sad! I also admired him and his wife, the great way they stood firm together after his accident. Perhaps now he *can* be a Superman.

Roz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2004 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Christopher Reeve

It was indeed sad and shocking to hear about Christopher Reeves' death last night. Apparently he died of heart failure due to complications with a pressure wound, which it sounds like is common with persons with paralysis. It was also coincidental that Reeves was mentioned in the last US Presidential debate when the issue of stem cell research was brought up. He will always be 'Superman' in my eyes!

12th Oct, 2004 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Christopher Reeve Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I was a fan of Christopher Reeve mainly because of Superman. I mean let's face it they couldn't have chosen a better person to play the role, and this is from someone who loved the comics. He became a real Super-man when he refused to let a little thing like totally paralysis stop him from living his life. I really have admired him and now I grieve for him. The world is a sadder place without this brave man. God bless his family in this time of sorrow.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Christopher Reeve

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,