David Beckham - Page 6 of 8

Beckham likely to miss World Cup David Beckham's - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Mar, 2010 - 11:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
17th Jul, 2009 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

David Beckham - Page 6

Throw Posh and Angelina out of the ad and put in Megan Fox.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2009 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Beckham David

Vincenzo, I don't think that will work. Megan Fox likes girls. rolleyes.gif

17th Jul, 2009 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

David Beckham Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Doesn't matter. If I am going to be subjected to a ad with David Beckham in it, I would want to see Megan Fox instead of Posh or Angelina. Oh, she has had relationships with girls in the past, but she is actually engaged to a guy right now.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 17th Jul, 2009 - 1:30am

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 Beckham David

David Beckham's worst nightmare

David Beckham was left mortified when he was forced to join in a singing game with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Beckham David

David Beckham gets bulldog for Christmas

Victoria Beckham bought husband David a bulldog for Christmas. Ref. Source 2

28th Dec, 2009 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham

I'll keep that in mind next time I want to give someone a gift who has everything, a bulldog will do the trick rolleyes.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham - Page 6

He was literally groped by a prankster in a bizarre TV stunt. How can this woman say it was just a joke? I hope he sues her!

international QUOTE
David Beckham had a security scare during a bizarre TV stunt where a presenter wearing yellow rubber gloves tried to grab his genitals.

Italian TV star Elena Di Cioccio carried out the "attack" on a stunned Beckham, 34, as part of a popular TV show called Le Iene (The Hyenas) as he gave a TV interview.

Di Cioccio ponced on the former Manchester United star who is now on loan at AC Milan saying she wanted to see "how he measured up" after it emerged he had been dropped as a Giorgio Armani underwear model by Cristiano Ronaldo.

During his two years with the Italian fashion house, England midfielder Beckham was thought to have benefited from a spot of airbrushing to accentuate his six pack - and his package.

Shortly after the campaign, in which Beckham was seen wearing a tight white pair of Armani pants, there was suspicion that he had benefited from some computer enhancement in the brief department. Although at the time his spokesman refused to comment on the reports and Armani also remained tight lipped.

Di Cioccio told viewers: "Off the pitch we have seen fascinating photographs of David Beckham in his underpants and seemingly very well endowed and even his wife says that he is well equipped and calls him Golden Balls."

"Well the image may have slipped slightly as he has been replaced in the Armani campaign by a younger footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo, but we wanted to find out if he was as well endowed as the pictures suggest or if they were touched up."

The program then cut to the outside of a smart Milan restaurant where Beckham was giving an interview to an American TV network while Di Cioccio could be seen putting on the yellow rubber gloves.

She then worked her way past the camera crew and managed to touch Beckham's testicles who jumped back with a start and looked at her stony faced before he security guards stepped in and dragged her away....

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2010 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

David Beckham Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Beckham likely to miss World Cup

David Beckham's dream of playing in a fourth World Cup with England looks over after he tears an Achilles tendon in AC Milan's 1-0 win over Chievo. Ref. Source 7

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: David Beckham

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,