David Beckham - Page 7 of 8

Victoria wants David's attention David - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th May, 2012 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2010 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham - Page 7

Name: LK

Comments: What's the reason Beckham isn't playing for England this time around? I saw him sporting a suit from the sidelines is he an assistant coach?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2010 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Beckham David

Beckham booked for Ross swansong

David Beckham is to feature among the guests on the final edition of Jonathan Ross's BBC One chat show. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham Sports & Fashion Music Movies

David Beckham in divorce battle

David Beckham has been caught up in a divorce battle between a jewellery designer and her millionaire lawyer husband. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2010 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Beckham David

A spitting image of Becks

David Beckham looks good as he strides onto the dusty pitch. His goatee is trimmed and it seems as though he's put on weight in the off-season. Ref. Source 9

14th Feb, 2011 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Beckham David

It seems like David Beckham surprised a family who was stranded in a busy road after their car broke down. He had negotiated his way through the traffic on foot, asked if the family was alright and helped push their vehicle out of the busy road.

international QUOTE
David Beckham left a family "awestruck" when he stopped to help them after their car broke down.

Paul Long was driving his eight-year-old son Fabien and six-year-old daughter Josephine to school yesterday, when disaster struck. His grey Nissan Primera broke down while he was at a roundabout, leaving the family stranded.

The accident happened close to David and wife Victoria's mansion - dubbed Beckingham Palace - in Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire. Traffic was moving quickly and Paul was worried his vehicle would be hit by another car, so was relieved when he saw a man making his way over to help.

He initially thought the gent was just a helpful youth due to his attire, and was astounded to see it was soccer ace David.

"It was hair-raising having children in the back. We had been there for ten minutes. I couldn't do anything - cars were whizzing past," Paul explained to BBC Radio 5 Live.

"As [the man] got out I said to the kids, 'It's just a hoodie." Then the hood slipped down to reveal him in a bobble hat. He had negotiated his way through the traffic on foot. I wound the window down and said, 'You're David Beckham!

28th Mar, 2011 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

David Beckham

Ryan Seacrest had a very funny interview with David Beckham and Ryan took the opportunity to ask David to comment on each one of the "6 Commandments For Keeping The Marriage Fresh and Sexy" that Victoria revealed in a magazine.

international QUOTE
1. Breakfast in bed without the kids once a week and one day in bed alone each month.

David: "We try to do that. We don't do it all the time, but we try."

2. Monthly summits to address issues before they turn into something bigger.

David: "Again, we try."

3. No talking about the kids one night a week.

David: "Oh God, no. That's definitely not true."

4. Marathon bed sessions and four week sex bans to build up tension.

David: "(laugh), that's definitely not true. I got a hot sweat when you started saying that."

5. No dressing or showering in front of each other.

David: "Again, not true."

6. Sleep in separate beds every other week to keep the intrigue alive.

David: "Oh my goodness, definitely not true." Source 7

At least, he was being honest. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2011 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham - Page 7

David Beckham 'drove recklessly'

David Beckham has been accused of speeding and "driving recklessly" before he was involved in a car crash in Los Angeles. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 13th May, 2012 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Victoria wants David's attention

David Beckham reportedly loves his wife Victoria's public displays of affection. Ref. Source 3

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: David Beckham

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,