Forum Arcade Rants!

Forum Arcade Rants! - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Jun, 2004 - 9:11pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 12 61 223 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

HeavyMetal
Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend
Forum Arcade Rants!

This Thread allows you to state your case with the Forum Arcade, boast about your high score, dare other Members to beat it and whatever else comes to your mind but be prepared to put your FP where your Posts are because others will challenge you.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,258
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 978.61 FP
Charm: 314
I would like to start by asking... 'No one is worthy to be the NEW arcade champion'? I guess when you are the best you are the best. Yeah we have LDS_forever trying to score in a lot of games and Ramsus with his high scores but the fact of the matter is... who is the champ? ;)

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Ramsus
Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend
Gimme a little time JB, I'll unseat you yet. Enjoy your pomp and fame while you can. ;)
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2004 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
lol, I don't know about that, you may be good at some of the games by making ridiculous scores, but in other you just have to understand you can't win them all ;)

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2004 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Ramsus
Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend
Are you feeling the heat yet JB? :D
It's only a matter of time now, and nothing you can do will stop me.
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2004 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
Heat? What heat? I still see my name in the lights - Champion, *pats you on the back* How much time you need? Shall we set a goal for Christmas? ;)

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2004 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,290
Avg: 4.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 897.81 FP
Charm: 326
Ramsus and JB cannot beat me in the Speedy Thief....oh yes...still waiting for a real man here lol

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2004 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Ramsus
Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend
Well JB, it's a little short of Christmas. I guess I'm six months early on that goal. ;)

LDS_Forever, bask in your glory while you can. One day you too will fall.
Guest please SHARE: "Forum Arcade Rants!" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (63) »
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Forum Arcade Rants!
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 4 Hours Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 9 Hours Ago
Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Chynacat 2.2 Days Ago
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 5.2 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Week Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Extra! 6th Apr, 2017 - 10:49am
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Krusten 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:56am
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:53am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm
USA Memorial Day: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am