Ph Level: Acidic Vs Alkhaline Blood

Ph Level Acidic Alkhaline Blood - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Jul, 2014 - 11:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available
Ph Level: Acidic Vs Alkhaline Blood Related Information to Ph Level: Acidic Vs Alkhaline Blood
14th Jul, 2012 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Ph Level: Acidic vs Alkaline Blood

Here is a video to show what should happen inside your body when the PH levels are normal. Goji juice is emphasized as a helper, I am not going to that but I find the video a great learning experience.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2012 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Blood Alkhaline Acidic Level Ph

This video is fantastic! The red blood cells who were piled up together before they turned into big, healthy and round blood cells! Amazing! How exactly white blood cells can talk?.

Edited Message Edited...
Fixed a couple of words

Reconcile Edited: Pandora on 17th Jul, 2012 - 3:28pm

17th Jul, 2012 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Ph Level: Acidic Vs Alkhaline Blood Health & Special Psychology

Interesting video. When you see it at this level health takes on a whole different meaning.

Felipe not sure what you mean by "talk", maybe you're referring to how he described the white blood cells having senses. They need to be able to find and dispose of any unwanted stuff in our body so I guess they are somewhat intelligent. Blood cells do after all carry our DNA in them.

22nd Jul, 2012 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Very informative. I didn't pay attention at what they are trying to sell but the video pictured well what happens inside our bodies when we are constantly feeding it junk. It has the power to heal itself if we make wiser choices.

3rd Oct, 2012 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Announcer)
They are just like us....They have feet, it has eyes, it can eat, it can go to the bathroom, it can talk, it has a nose....

This I what I am talking about, FairMaiden, what the announcer mean like that? How white blood cells can do all that? (Except for the eating part which I can understand).

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 3rd Oct, 2012 - 10:19pm

4th Oct, 2012 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Oh, I think he is just being being colorful about what the cells are doing but you know what... I don't think anyone really knows how intelligent each little cell is... They do so much and no one trains them or teaches them how to do it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2014 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Ph Level Acidic Alkhaline Blood

Here is a video that claims to show how there is a lot of myth behind the hype over alkaline water products:

You decide what is truth and what is not. As the scientist said, you can find information to backup whatever you want to believe.

> TOPIC: Ph Level: Acidic Vs Alkhaline Blood

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,