Your Favorite Skin - Page 7 of 14

I have been using bare bones for several months - Page 7 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 24th Mar, 2006 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »

?
Poll: Which Skin Is Your Favorite?
  Red       12.82%
  Dark Matrix       12.82%
  White Snow       5.13%
  Dial-up / MOBILE       7.69%
  Mormonite       10.26%
  Executive       15.38%
  Bare Bones       2.56%
  Medieval       15.38%
  Text Only       0.00%
  Animation       7.69%
  Shiv Shakti       2.56%
  Indian       2.56%
  Plain (default)       2.56%
  Latin-Mac       0.00%
  Silver Blue       2.56%
  BLOG       0.00%
  Love & Life Bytes       0.00%
  Cozyville       0.00%
  Mature       0.00%
  Gwynedd       0.00%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
The way you see the forum
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2005 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin
A Friend

Your Favorite Skin - Page 7

Who knows...I really enjoy the medieval board now that I have started to use it. I don't have to search everywhere to find something, and the layout is really great. The colors are nice and easy on the eyes, and it has a very organized appeal to it.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2005 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

Why does everyone tend to say the Medieval Skin is easy on the eyes, what is the matter with the other Skins that make it not easy on the eyes?

21st Dec, 2005 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

I believe JB, to me at least, the skins other than mid-evil have a lot of brighter colors on them. Pretty as they may be it can just be a little harder to look at. Executive, don't really have any demanding colors which is nice, but there are so many different colors it confuses my eyes. For me there are just too flashy. If I actually used them for a while I would probably not really notice but... You find something you like and stick with it I guess. wink.gif

By the way... I am color blind so that might make a difference for me.

21st Dec, 2005 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Skin Favorite Your

Interesting... color blind, that is something I have not thought about. I guess something like Bare Bones or Matrix would also suit you as well? I was thinking about an Anime Skin, I wonder if I should also make it dark... if you have thoughts on that please share it here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.p...T/f/175/t/14338

30th Dec, 2005 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Skin Favorite Your

Text Only Version

We recently added a Text Only Skin which is mainly for the Search Engines and spiders, but you can use it if you like. It has no pictures, graphics or images, just the post content, so it is more bare than Bare Bones. When you look at it you will see what I mean. It will not be shown in the main drop down menu so you can access it here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/lofiversion/index.php/

Feel free to refer this version to people you know get so easily confused.

23rd Jan, 2006 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin

Bare Bones

I have recently give the top banner an angelic look. The reason for this is to give a graphic effect of the uniqueness of this Community, something that may not be readily evident with the Bare Bones version which is also currently the default.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2006 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin - Page 7

Shiv Shakti Skin

I am pleased to announce that I have just completed the Shiv Shakti Skin. It has the main theme of the Shiv Shakti Dance Troop located in Trinidad, West Indies. We are in partnership with them for their new site (still being built: https://www.ShivShaktiDancers.com ). I decided to integrate this Community with their site rather than create a separate forum, so expect some of them to also show up here in the near future. With regards to the actual Skin: it is a bright purple mixed with elements of black and what may seem to be pink, but it is just light purple. I wanted to choose a color that was not already available in the other Skins and purple came to mind. All feedback welcomed, although I think the ladies may tend to go for this color more than the gents?

24th Mar, 2006 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 7

I have been using bare bones for several months now, but today decided to have a look at all the others too. Shiv Shakti is definitely my favorite!
Really lovely vibrant purple!
My little girl likes to come and look at 'the purple' too! laugh.gif
The graphics are on it are great.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,