Beginning Model

Beginning Model - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 8:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Beginning Model
A Friend

Beginning Model

kiss.gif I have just started modeling this summer and I joined this forum to hopefully get plenty of useful tips.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Model Beginning

Hey, a new model! Thanks for posting your introduction message. You will find a lot of tips here, but first: The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, save it and you will look like part of the community.

Then read: This Thread about good posting...

The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here.

> TOPIC: Beginning Model

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,