Count Stars

Count Stars - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Oct, 2012 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How many stars shine in the sky? Count them all, yes you can!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2005 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Count Stars

Count Stars

If you have played this game in the Forum Arcade then please place your comments and / or tips here.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2005 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Stars Count

If in your mind you can divide the viewing area into four squares and quickly remember how many stars were in each square then you can score well in this game.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Count Stars
A Friend

Count Stars Gaming Video & Issues Computer

The one I always miss is the shooting star. It has a green tail and will stay in your memory, just don't forget to count it.

27th Feb, 2006 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Stars Count

This one fascinates me, for some reason, and I seem to do well at catching the number. It's like having a picture shown to you for a few seconds and then trying to remember everything in it that you can. It's fun!

9th Oct, 2012 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Stars Count

Yes it is, long time ago, that time I used to love this game! But I always lose when the seconds decrease more in the harder levels that time!

24th Oct, 2012 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Count Stars

The time you get to count the stars is way to little so in the latter stages its mostly just a guess. You do get plenty tries to make up for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2012 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Count Stars

You have to be very fast in the harder levels, but some people who plays this game always forgets the shooting stars!

> TOPIC: Count Stars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,