Brigham Young University - BYU - Page 4 of 4

BYU under investigation for handling of sexual - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Aug, 2016 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Brigham Young University,BYU
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Brigham Young University - BYU
A Friend

Brigham Young University - BYU - Page 4

Utah, as a state, seems to be a pretty popular topic. I was born in Provo and my parents and grandparents are all BYU alumni. However, I am not.

BYU was outside of my GPA range when it came to applying for college. Still I love the school and everything it represents.

Interesting note about most of the colleges in the state of Utah. They were almost all started as grammar schools by the LDS church in the years before Utah became a state. When the Church decided to release its state wide education program, it released all the schools it had established (Except BYU) to the fledgling state of Utah. At one point in Utah state history, those state run schools were doing so poorly that they tried to get the LDS Church to come back in and manage them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

BYU University Young Brigham

BYU tuition set to rise almost 3 percent beginning next fall

Undergraduate and graduate students at BYU will see a tuition increase nearing 3 percent next year, the school announced Friday. Ref. Source 2n

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2016 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Brigham Young University - BYU UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Would BYU honor code be better with an amnesty clause like Southern Virginia's?

Southern Virginia University last year adopted an amnesty clause for victims of sexual assault. Ref. Source 9e.

Post Date: 15th May, 2016 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 BYU University Young Brigham

Statistics show BYU's Honor Code protects students, but can it be better?

The nation's biggest party schools report 600 percent more sexual assaults than dry campuses like BYU's. Ref. Source 9r.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2016 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

BYU University Young Brigham

BYU under investigation for handling of sexual assault reports

The U.S. Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights has launched an investigation. Ref. Source 6r.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Brigham Young University - BYU

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,