[movie] Alien Vs Predator

[movie] Alien Predator - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Aug, 2004 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Aug, 2004 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Saw this movie yesterday and was not disappointed. I say this because I didnt have high hopes for it in the first place. Not to say that it was a bad movie, but it wasnt great either. One does not have to see either of the predator movies or any of the alien movies to understand this one. The movie basically could stand on its own, which I thought was a good move by the director. Gory scenes were there but not overdone. Good action scenes. End of the movie leaves the door open for a sequel. Good movie overall; but you wont miss anything waiting for it on video or DVD. 3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2004 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Predator Alien movie

Thanks for the review, I was wondering if it would be worth the time. Did they try the Matrix moves in this too or have they come with originality?

21st Aug, 2004 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

[movie] Alien Vs Predator Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Funny that you asked that question. There were some scenes where they slowed down, similar to bullet time, but for the most part they kept away it.

26th Aug, 2004 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Predator Alien movie

I saw this today, not bad, but somehow it seemed to miss something. I do not know what it is, but it did not have the same kind of punch that Alien (the original movies) had years ago. It almost seemed like just another run of the mill horror where there is something bad out there and everyone is running from it.

26th Aug, 2004 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Predator Alien movie

What it missed was the suspense. In the Alien and Predator movies there was always a sense of suspense as to what was going to happen next, or where the creature would come from next. This movie was very predictable after the first 15-20 minutes, and from that point on it was just an action sci-fi.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2004 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

yea it was just an action sci-fi. though i personally really liked the movie, the only complaint next to the lack of suspense in the movie was that they made it seem like the predators didn't do that much. Supposedly, the predators were supposed to be better fighters, then again, the 3 predators were only teenagers and didn't get the weapons they were supposed to get...so i guess there's room for a few excuses. I was just hoping for more of a fight, but overall, i still really liked the movie.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2004 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

[movie] Alien Predator

Partial Spoiler

Malexander I believe you are right about the suspense - good observation. Arthyr - teenagers? Where did you get that from? So the weapons that were in the box was supposed to be something they earned by fighting the Aliens? I guess they thought only they would figure out the code to get into the box? The other thing I can't get with the Predators is why do they seem so primative in this hunting thing yet so advanced?

27th Aug, 2004 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

[movie] Alien Predator Movies Music Fashion & Sports

My understanding was that the weapons were the 'edge' that the Predators had over the Aliens, and the 3 Predators that came down to 'earn their wings', so to speak, were to retrieve these weapons prior to the hunt. The twist this time was that the humans got to the weapons before the Predators did; which didn't make a whole lot of sense because the Predators landed a full day before the humans did. I don't believe they were teenagers, but they were not battle tested warriors yet, which is what the Alien hunt was supposed to earn them.

> TOPIC: [movie] Alien Vs Predator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,