Cars That Make You Excited?

Cars Excited - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Dec, 2004 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Can they do that? This one can for me ;)
30th Aug, 2004 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

I never was the kind of guy that made such a big deal about cars as other guys normally do, but when I see this car - Cadillac Cien 2002 I get excited. Imagine driving down the block in that... I am sure your neighbors would get excited for you too.

What car makes you excited?

Cars That Make You Excited? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2004 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Excited You That Cars

first off, beautiful car JB - a little impratical for me, I think though, and definitely concept-looking.

As for what cars get me excited, the Subaru Imprezza WRX - I would love one of those, to take it out to the local dirt track and throw up some dirt making like the rally drivers that have them.

Also, certain luxury cars get me excited. The modern Cadillac Escalade SUV, and the Akura RSX I think are simply beautiful. My landlord has one parked out back most days and I tend to pine after it a little bit sometimes.

Oh, and the other cars that gets me excited? The forty three of them that take off racing every Sunday around the oval tracks of the USA. biggrin.gif

31st Aug, 2004 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Cars That Make You Excited? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have always had a soft spot for a 1966 Corvette, red of course. As for modern cars, there is something about a Hummer that I just find so cool. It could be that at 5' 1" it would make me feel powerful. biggrin.gif I would love to give one a test drive, of course I would need a ladder to get into one. laugh.gif

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2004 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Excited You That Cars

European cars get me excited. Especially the 2004 5 series BMW. And the 2005 Audi ( A-6)

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Excited You That Cars

I'm a good ol' Ford girl. I have been obsessed with Mustangs since I could say the word. **melt**

I am all about the 1960s true muscle 'Stangs. Not these little "Oh Daddy I want that one it's pretty" mustangs that are everywhere. As cliche as it might sound, I think the particular Mustang that gets me weak at the knees is the 1966 Shelby GT 500. I saw one around town a few years back and nearly had a cow because they are not common cars.

I also get excited about Jeeps or trucks covered in mud. I would love a Jeep Wrangler for the whole sake of taking her muddin.

1st Dec, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

JB, we never did make the Cien. It was only a concept, but - WHAT A CONCEPT!

We did use some of the features of the Cien in the XLR. That is one very hot car! But it also quite a lot more expensive than the Corvette.

My dream car is the Chevy SSR. Next to it is the Chevy Avalanche. I would really enjoy taking that vehicle out into the desert somewhere in Utah.

We will be bringing out a new sports car next year. It is the Pontiac Solstice. I think I will really be considering this one for our family.

Ambria, I tend to agree with you, except that I don't like Ford. Old Mustangs, before the 80s, were good. Things like the 67 Mustang were incredible. But I have always preferred the Camaro. I was very sad when we stopped making both the Camaro and the Firebird. If I can ever justify it, I will get one of these.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Cars That Make You Excited?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,