Weights Vs Body Weight

Weights Body Weight - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Apr, 2005 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Aug, 2004 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Weights Vs Body Weight

I used to pound heavy weights, but now I have no access to it so I use some big storage water drums along with pure body weight. I have found that using body weight and reps to be quite a new concept to my body and my muscles seem to be enjoying it.

One thing I like about body weight is the ability to focus on being one with your physical-self, you tend to concentrate more on how you feel rather than just picking up heavier weight. Of course to really grow and become much stronger you need to lift heavy, there is no doubt in my mind about it. Right now I have to do more and more reps each time to compensate for the lack of weight. When I used weights I found the danger of overtraining to be quite high and had I thought about using body weight on some days and then metal weights on the next I believe I could have made leaps and bounds in my progress. That would also lead me to a few words on variations of workout, but that is another subject.

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2005 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Weight Body Weights

To start off, I believe using body weight is very effective in getting the muscles accustomed to working out. Once you have achieved some toning, and lost some of the excess fat, then to properly sculpt, it is very important and almost necessary to move to dead weights. As a beginner myself, I am not going to even touch free or dead weights, until I feel that my body has reached a certain plateau. What that is; I don't know yet. But I am certainly eager to see any change in my body shape from what it is right now.

> TOPIC: Weights Vs Body Weight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,