Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2004 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Nerts!
A Friend

Nerts!

Nerts!

Anyone know how to play 'NERTS'? iI's a really fun game good for a big group of people or for a small group of people. Basically, NERTS is a game that combines speed with solitaire. it's great!

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2004 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Nerts

Just read up on this game and it seems like fun. However, I am more into the relaxed card games like poker or blackjack. This game seems too fast paced for me; guess I'm getting old.

1st Sep, 2004 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Nerts! Reviews RPG & Card Board

I love games like this! My son and I play a "two-man" version of speed solitaire that is a total blast. (when I was growing up it was called "Spit" -- not sure why wink.gif )

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2005 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Nerts!
A Friend

Nerts

I love playing Nerts, but unfortunatly, I'm slow as a snail, my kids even let me cheat and I still can't keep up !

6th Apr, 2006 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Nerts

Ooh, I love Nerts too! Unfortunately, pretty much the only time I ever play it is at family reunions and gatherings on my Dad's side, so every time we get together again, I am so rusty that it takes me a while to warm up to it. I am usually not the best player in the group, but once I get into the swing of things, I can get competitive enough!

Farseer, I am interested in your two-man version of solitaire. Every time we have tried to play or adopt Nerts to two-player, it never works, there is not enough to play off of, so I would love to learn a new version for two players.

> TOPIC: Nerts!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,