Sleep - Page 5 of 10

Deep sleep may act as fountain of youth in - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Apr, 2017 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

?
Poll: How many hours do you sleep for per day?
  1-2       0.00%
  3-4       3.85%
  5-6       46.15%
  7-8       34.62%
  9-10       11.54%
  11-12       3.85%
  13-14       0.00%
  15+       0.00%
Total Votes: 26
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Sleep Did you get enough of it? Can you make up for lack of it? How long do you normally sleep? Sleeping
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep - Page 5

Well this is not new news. Anyone who has had children in their house knows that a woman wakes up to the higher pitched voices of children than a man does. So this study was not a surprise to me when they say women are sleep deprived when they have kids around.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sleep

Better sleep feels like winning the lottery

Improving your sleep quality is as beneficial to health and happiness as winning the lottery, according to new research. Ref. Source 7w.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Sleep Health & Special Psychology

The average person falls asleep in about 12 to 14 minutes.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Page 5 Sleep

I've always found the difficulties of getting proper sleep perplexing. There weren't exactly Serta mattresses around when humans evolved.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Mar, 2017 - 2:37pm

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep

I do at times have a issue staying asleep. I am a light sleeper and being a combat vet I think I sleep even lighter. I am averaging 5 to 6 hours a night. I do know it does not take me that long to go to sleep.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep

I think a lot of the issues with poor sleep have to do with the modern world and its stresses. I believe we are going against tens of thousands of years of built in human nature, and thus is one of the ways it shows. Perhaps we are at an evolution moment, when humans change. But until we do change, the stress changing from what evolution tells us we are, to what evolution tells us we will become is causing all sorts of issues, poor sleep being one of those issues.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep - Page 5

That is a very interesting proposal there Abnninja. I do wonder at times when we will change again as we move forward. I know we have not changed a whole lot over the past two thousand years. It is something to think about. If that is what is also causing sleep issues besides just the amount of stress some people have then all we can do it wait.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sleep Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

Deep sleep may act as fountain of youth in old age

As we grow old, our nights are frequently plagued by bouts of wakefulness, bathroom trips and other nuisances as we lose our ability to generate the deep, restorative slumber we enjoyed in youth. But that does not mean the elderly need less sleep, according to neuroscientists. Ref. Source 9h.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Sleep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,