Sleep - Page 7 of 10

Yeah, I try and get a minimum of six hours - Page 7 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

?
Poll: How many hours do you sleep for per day?
  1-2       0.00%
  3-4       3.85%
  5-6       46.15%
  7-8       34.62%
  9-10       11.54%
  11-12       3.85%
  13-14       0.00%
  15+       0.00%
Total Votes: 26
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Top  Sleep Did you get enough of it? Can you make up for lack of it? How long do you normally sleep? Sleeping
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sleep - Page 7

The secret connection between anxiety, sleep. You may have experienced sleepless nights when you were anxious, stressed or too excited. Such emotions are well-known to affect wakefulness and can even cause insomnia, though the underlying mechanisms in our brain have still been unclear. Scientists have spotted neurons that play crucial roles in connecting emotions and sleep, shedding light on the future discovery of drug targets for anxiety disorder and/or sleep disorders. Source 7f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2017 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep

Indeed, that has often bugged me, on nights I particularly need long and restful sleep, my mind often refuses to do so.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sleep Health & Special Psychology

You're not yourself when you're sleepy. More than a third of Americans don’t get enough sleep, and growing evidence suggests it’s not only taking a toll on their physical health through heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and/or other conditions, but hurting their mental health as well. Source 4m.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Page 7 Sleep

Again,

I'm not really sure why this is such groundbreaking news. My grandmother told me to get enough sleep or I wouldn't be sharp the next day. I guess now that a scientist confirmed this decades later it's better advice. Maybe if we all actually used some common sense, we wouldn't have to study things that we'd know with that common sense.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep

There are a lot of scientific discoveries that are just proving a lot of stuff our grandparents tried to tell us so many years ago. Gee you would think some people would have listened to their elders who know stuff *smile*.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep

[That is very funny], yeah… it took me a long time to realize how smart my parents and grandparents were. And with kids their intelligence has only gone up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep - Page 7

The ability to get a good night of sleep is lost on a lot of us as we get older and some of the things we have seen in our lives. I know I do not have to remember the bad times in life as I get reminded of them quite often. It is the good times that I try to remember so I can pass some of those joyous moments back to the kids and the grand kids. I always tell them to sleep at least eight hours when they can.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Sleep
A Friend

Sleep Psychology Special & Health - Page 7

Yeah, I try and get a minimum of six hours of sleep and tell my kids no less than seven. That is especially important on school nights. When my girl is with me I enforce it.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Sleep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,