Dating

Dating - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Dec, 2004 - 10:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2004 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Dating
A Friend

Dating

what is everyone's view on dating seriously before getting out of high school or going on your mission? also, what would be good ideas for when you go on a date for what you should do and how you should act.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2004 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Dating

Welcome to this International Community!

Hi ya, your first post should be an introduction. To become integrated into the community you MUST understand these facts:

1. All discussion is at an intellectual & constructive level
2. Before you post ANYTHING please read the Constructive Posts thread
3. You must abide by ALL rules. If you did not read them - do so now
4. We immediately delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed upon sign-up.
5. Keep your profile up to date - especially your Email address. If we get several bounces from a full or unused Email address then your account will be deleted.
6. Members that do not post are eventually deleted along with their intro posts

Now that we have scared you sufficently - The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Dating
A Friend

Dating Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have had one really serious relationship that lasted 9 months. I think the age you could actually start dating is 14. But different people have different opinions

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Dating
A Friend

Dating

From 13-15 somewhere in between I would say. What's before can't be really counted as dating I think. More like hanging out with person you like or something.

1st Dec, 2004 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Dating

As a father of teens, I can say with perfect clarity that 16 is the youngest acceptable age.

Two of my daughters (one 19 now, and the other 16) started "hanging out" with boys too much before they turned 16. It caused problems. They weren't ready for the emotional aspects of relationships, and have had a hard time learning how to do so.

My oldest son, now 18, has hung out with some young women who were just under 16. Again, the young women weren't ready for the emotional aspects, although they thought they were, and their casual attitudes have really hurt him.

This is not to say that there aren't any young people under the age of 16 who are ready, but I think they are quite rare.

A study a few years ago found that if girls start dating at 14, there was something like an 80% rate of sexual activity before marriage, with a very high rate of unwanted pregnancy and STDs. At age 15, this dropped 10 or 20%. At age 16, it was around 40%. At 17, it was about 20%. At 18, it was around 10%. I don't remember the actual numbers, nor do I know now where to find the information.

And, take it from one who has been on all sides of this issue, pre-marital sex is not a good thing, for anyone involved.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Dating
A Friend

Dating

Dating is a fickle thing. You say "Well, you should probably wait until after high school." but then, once you meet someone that makes you THAT happy, you want to be with them every minute, no matter your age. But, I think you SHOULDN'T see someone that much because you don't want to lose that mystery that comes with someone you've just met, especially in high school.

I think some of the best ways to date is to set certain times you will get together. Call it a "Date Night" I have one every Saturday with my significant other. We set aside our other plans for the weekend and pick something to do. There is an old drive in movie place that plays old movies that we go to a lot. ^_^ Don't worry, we actually watch the movie. When you're on a date, show some spontaneousness, I mean, it's your night, have fun!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2004 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Dating
A Friend

Dating

that is a really great idea....but we don't have drive in movies here cry.gif whatever the case if you find a person that makes you really happy and you fall in love theres not much that can stop it...take Romeo and Juliette for example

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2004 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Dating
A Friend

Dating Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

This are questions that puzzled all the teens everywhere and I will tell you something else...nobody will teach you how to do it.Most of it will be learn the hard way! The thing is that after 10 years all this will just start you lathing but ...there is a long way till there!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dating

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,