Logos2 The Floating Library

Logos2 Floating Library - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Jul, 2012 - 2:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2004 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is a ship called the 'Lgos2', it is a floating library and it sells all kinds of christian books. It visits around the world and its web site is www.mvlogos2.org there are also lectures onboard the ship as well it is being replaced by the logo hope ship which is to come on stream soon after the logo 2 final voyage it will be a wonderful experience to meet people from around the world. It is registered in Malta and the logo2 headquarters is in Germany please tell me how do u like the experience with the floating library.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2004 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Library Floating Logos

A somewhat interesting concept. I think there are much better ways to do what they are trying to do, but with the understanding and resources that they seem to have available, it sounds like a perfectly reasonable venture.

29th Jun, 2006 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

Logos2 The Floating Library UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have been on the logos 2, and it is absolutely incredible!

Thousands of people were queueing up to get on, and the short day that I anticipated, turned into hours, as there was so much to look at!

The books and literature were very reasonably priced too, and they also had a box of 'help yourself' for free material that was either out of date, or discontinued, but still made for good reading!

I would recommend if you ever get a chance to see for yourself this floating library, that you take the opportunity, and go visit!

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2012 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Library Floating Logos

Name: Ezekiel

Comments: Hello,I am so glad I can connect to the wonderful ship; My name is Ezekiel [..] from Ghana and I am a pastor. Just writen three Books I am hopping you can take it on for publishing if you find it worth a ministry material Though I believe it is. I have been on your ship a couple of years back when you came to Takoradi in the western Part of Ghana.

> TOPIC: Logos2 The Floating Library

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,