Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 218 of 225

Ferrin has been unnaturally quiet all day. - Page 218 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jul, 2013 - 9:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 225 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (225) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
27th Jul, 2013 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 218

MariJaen looking a bit worn out, turns to Carnosus as she notices Tomas is immersed in conversation with the stable master. "I have few rations left, is there somewhere we may find something to eat? I have a little coin." MariJaen tries to follow the conversation between Tomas and the stable master wanting to know where she might be needed if there is time for rest and food. Trying to await any further instructions, her stomach wins the contest for her attention and she looses focus on everything but trying to find answers on where to find something to eat.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2013 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Mina thinks to herself Shipment? Who made an arrangement with him?

She asks Butch, "Do you know what the shipment was of?"

28th Jul, 2013 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tomas hands over two identical letters, sealed and imprinted with a portion his holy symbol, which is too big to fit on a small seal. Inside is a letter to his superiors:

Dear learned disciples of Felnuus, my brethren,

Let me begin by saying my missionary work goes well. I have spread the word of our god to those who have not heard it and sown seeds of faith in those that have heard. Currently I am on the Southern Road to Loya at the Goatshearer farm (He keeps sheep, you can't miss it!) and safe. It is here that many events transpired.

On the road I had teamed up with fellow travelers. Then an omen, a small white cat, saved us from dogs. The same cat assisted us with finding shelter and something far more important. Without being boastful, I think Felnuus may have his divine senses on me.

We also helped men who had been robbed on their travels. This led us on quite a short adventure, where we were to stop the persistent bandit problem. Now we have a man in custody, who is guilty but repentant. His crime is not only organising banditry, but deserting his post at the Neck. His stories describe terrible conditions there. Knowing not what Felnuus would command me to do with him, I will hand him over to the local militia. Whatever happens, I think the church should investigate the situation at LastKeep and help them.

During the journey we rested at the house of a very old lady and her son, Romeo. I provide his name for it may hold significance. Both of them turned out to be illusions and a cave opened by the house as we were attacked by mutated monsters. The elven priestess, Anntreen, I travel with identified this to be the work of Caldera! If this is the case the church has much to do in the area. Our halfling sorcerer, Ferrin, has some difficulty researching this. Not wanting to proceed blindly, I humbly request immediate assistance or detailed instructions. The local populace are at minimum intrigued by Felnuus, so a physical presence is my suggestion.

My other questions are of lesser importance. The priestess with us worships Eger and it is fine at the moment, I have even received healing powers like at home. I fear if at some point I must enact violent tenets of the faith, I will not have the will to do so. Would this be a grave sin?

Also I journey with a strong and headstrong woman, named Krusten. She is faithless and choleric, no remorse in the act of killing man. I pray for strength to keep my hand from dealing an unjust punishment, but I must know if you have any experience in converting such people to the faith. Despite her outward appearance, she seems to have an inkling of loyalty.

Yours in faith,
Pal Tomas O'Aage

A paragraph is written in rushed handwriting.

PS The priestess issue has solved itself, she left this morning. But I still wish to know the answer in case it happens again. The answer will apply to another cleric who is now with us, also an elf, MariJaen by name, worshiping Jamlamin of the Hunt.

"Are you sure you need no pay for this now?" He asks. "My superiors would value this information more highly than a few coins. The couriers can ask for pay when they hand over the letters."

After listening to Zak, he replies "Thanks, we will be using it now, I believe."

Out of Character: For continuity I rolled my own knowledge religion if you don't mind, getting a 17. I know that it is your call, but I thought that identifying common religions is normally a DC10 with a +5 for an uncommon one.

Also, MariJaen would most likely have noticed the haul of rations in Tomas' backpack at some point.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 28th Jul, 2013 - 6:29am

28th Jul, 2013 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 218 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

AT THE RANCH

"Mister Goatshearer ordered to send as many couriers as you may need without asking for a compensation, so that's what we are going to do", answers the Stablemaster to Tomas with a tone of approval and satisfaction. "Which one is our destination and how many people will be needed? There's also this problem with the prisoners: is not easy for us to handle them and it would be maybe better to give them into custody".
Zachary, the supervisor, informs you that lunch will be served in the common room very soon. (About the items on the cart: if nobody says otherwise, I will consider that you guys want to sell everything when the time comes. If somebody wants to take something should do it now. ICon: no problem at all for the rolls).

IN THE WOODS

Abigail is concentrating on the dead animals and not paying too much attention to Krusten behind her. Is easy for the warrior to sneak on her and cover her head with the blanket. The merchant's daughter is caught unprepared: she screams in surprise, like if she never expected some serious action from Krusten, then she falls unconscious.
At the Ranch, the workers look with anxiety while Krusten arrives carrying Abigail, unconscious. Several people approach the girl to check what is going on. Is she dead or feeling sick? What happened? Krusten is rapidly surrounded and targeted by dozens of questions.

AT THE INN

Butch explains that Mr Murno is a usual customer at the "Comfort of the Traveler". He deals in tools. Every month he comes to Lowmeadow to sell his tool heads at the local market. The farmers can make the wooden handles by themselves but there's no Smith in the village so they depend on merchants for the iron heads of hammers, shovels and whatever tool they need in the fields or at home. "I think he talked about it to your dark haired friend", says the innkeeper, "The one with a bad character, if you allow me to say so".

28th Jul, 2013 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

MariJaen with her spirits uplifted from hearing lunch will be served, (Overjoyed that she will not have to dine on rations for the moment) heads for the common room to eat lunch and asks Carnosus and Tomas "Would you like to go and eat with me? I would enjoy the company. I would like to learn more of what we will be doing and what tasks you would have for me to do?"

29th Jul, 2013 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

Krusten, motions for someone to get her father and for one of the healers to come bring her around. Then in a most serious and convincing manner, says to those looking,

"Look upon the troublemaker of this place. She tried to kill me in the woods and is attempting to cause trouble among all of you. She has been brought here to confess her wrong doing and to apologize for the unfair way she has treated you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2013 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 218

Tomas replies to the stableman "They should go to the Jama Masjid of Felnuus, in Morgia of course. It's easily recognisable from the bleached stone used to build it. Two should be enough, if something happens we can send more later. I do expect the couriers to bring replies. We will hand over the prisoners after eating, if you don't mind. Thank you for everything, I'll not forget this service, Mister...?" Tomas waits for him to fill in his name.

"I'd be happy to," Replies Tomas to MariJaen. "Since you want to keep travelling with us, where should I start the story? I was simply travelling to Loya, spreading the word of Felnuus at each town..."

His thoughts are interrupted as Kursten walks into the ranch. He is surprised that Kusten would act to aid the law, but also knows this is half the story. So he remains silent as he jogs up to her and checks Abigail's vitals.

Out of Character:: I believe the plan is to sell it all, but Tomas would take all 14 of the torches for later use at the caves.

30th Jul, 2013 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 218

Ferrin has been unnaturally quiet all day. With the seriousness of the task at hand, picking up bloody bodies in the woods, he did not feel inclined to participate in any of the small talk. On top of that, he continues to consider what he has read in the notebook from the small house, hoping that everyone will gather soon so that no one is left out of hearing about it.

Ferrin washes the blood off his hands as soon as the bodies are in the hole and continues to be somber through the brief ceremony. However, at MariJaen's mention of food, he perks up, "A woman afters my own hearts! Indeeds, let-" His excitement is cut off my Krusten's sudden entrance. He sits down, dejected, "Now wes will never eats." He puts his chin in his small hands and sighs while he watches the events unfold before him.

Out of Game: I don't think there was anything in there that was of interest to Ferrin unless there were documents or common spell components that he might snag for his spell pouches.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.