Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 221 of 225

Krusten replies, "Where is the butler - Page 221 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2013 - 10:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 225 pgs.  217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
5th Aug, 2013 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 221

MariJaen becomes silent at Mr. Goatshear's appearance, watching as the events of this mess unfold. Trying to keep a keen eye on the group that has amassed, she looks for Tomas as she has seen his leadership skills and will follow his lead should anything arise.

Out of Character: :
Search Roll(1d20)+4:5,+4 Total:9
Look Roll(1d20)+6:19,+6 Total:25
Listen Roll(1d20)+6:1,+6 Total:7

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2013 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Mina nods with a smile to Murno as she leaves his table. She looks over to her table and notices no one sitting there and the Merc looking a bit at odds.

Confused at his actions,she looks about the Inn and does not see her other party mates. She looks to then moves over to Butch to ask, "Hey, did you see where my friends went off to?"

6th Aug, 2013 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tomas watches Krusten explain herself, one eyebrow raised and a hand stroking his chin. He looks at Abigail's and Simon's reactions, looking deeply into them.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
A Friend

Page 221 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

"Where's my stuff?" He muttered to himself "My bad luck. I'll kill the thief!"

Ceza don't mind losing his stuff much as he thought Mina would pay him more than his lost. He then approached Mina.

"Mina, I need your help." He said firmly to her "Someone stole my belonging. Let's find that bastard."

7th Aug, 2013 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

AT THE RANCH

Goatshearer listens to Krusten with a serious expression. He examines the girl from head to toe a couple of times, like if deciding what to do with her.
Abigail, still shaken after the blow received on her head, follows her rival's movements with her eyes but at first seems unable to fully understand what is going on. She comes to her senses quickly however. While Krusten is still talking, she jumps on her feet and tries to reach the warrior maybe to hit her, maybe just to stop her, but is blocked by her father that without saying a single word forces her to sit again and then keeps listening to Krusten's monologue.
When Simon Goatshearer speaks, he does it in a very slow and calm way. His tone is openly menacing. "Very well", he says to Krusten, "Before you show me all the evidence that you certainly have to back up your words, I wish to understand something. What would be my daughter plotting exactly and with who? Is that a secret or you are keeping this knowledge for yourself on purpose?". Goatshearer casts on Krusten a gaze as hard as stone, waiting for an answer.

AT THE INN

Butch rises his shoulders, intending that he knows nothing about it. The answer comes from his mother, that probably eavesdropped your conversation since the beginning. "One of them went out through the back door", she says, "And the other followed him. Probably they just needed to make some water".
Right after this, Ceza Feuro laments his loss thus offering another possible explanation for their sudden disappearance.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Good mother, do you see anyone who carry my black bag and coin purse?" Ceza said in uneasy tone to the old woman

He then turned to Mina and said.

"Perhaps they just need fresh air outside so let's forget them for a while. You owe me. If you help me get my stuff back, I'll forget your debt."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2013 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 221

Mina gives Ceza an un-amused look. "Debt?!? I owe you nothing Merc. If you are foolish enough to not watch your own items you leave loosely around, do not come whining to me with that tone. I will help you look. If we do not find the others or your items, you've learned a valuable lesson. Go and look around again in here, then outside. I will get my things from the room and join you in your hunt. If we do not find anything we will make for the ranch.

Mina makes her way back up the stairs mumbling about her lack of luck to have found her new, *long sigh*, companion.

Reconcile Edited: Stefflabunny on 7th Aug, 2013 - 10:14am

7th Aug, 2013 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 221

Krusten replies, "Where is the butler I called here?"

She looks at Abigail, "Well open your mouth, what you suddenly have nothing to confess because your father is here? Speak!"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.