Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 222 of 225

MariJaen moves in support of Tomas seeing - Page 222 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Aug, 2013 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 225 pgs.  218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
7th Aug, 2013 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 222

Tomas turns to MariJaen and whispers, "This will be like drawing blood from a boulder. We all know Abigail isn't the most upstanding individual, but if Kursten expects her to dig her own grave, she's grossly miscalculated."

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2013 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

MariJaen moves closer to Tomas so she will not be heard and whispers back "What do you think the outcome will be? This could seriously enrage Mr. Goatshearer." MariJaen says a silent prayer to her God Jamlanin of the hunt as she listens to Tomas's reply and watches the events unfold.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2013 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: I'm back guys! Was gone for longer than I thought I was going to be, sorry.

Carnosus just stands there listening to all of this, he rubs his temples a bit as he is starting to develop a head ache. He mumbles something under his breath as he watches the scene unfold.

9th Aug, 2013 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Page 222 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

AT THE RANCH

"I already sent for the butler but we didn't find him", explains Goatshearer in the same hard tone. "Now, you are the one accusing my daughter in front of all my people, discrediting my family, my kin and my honor. You are the one that have to give the answers or else face the consequences".
Abigail, after hearing the reference to the butler, is now sitting on the floor with an absent-minded expression, her mouth open in stupor.

From his perch, Ferrin checks on how the situation is unfolding but looks like the nerves are still under control at the moment. What is clear is that his companion is getting herself into trouble and needs more convincing arguments than generic accusations.

Tomas spots Carnosus approaching him through the crowd. The workers of the Ranch are now quiet, amazed and amused by what is happening in an otherwise calm and boring day. From the little knowledge the paladin has about Simon Goatshearer`s and his daughter`s personalities, he feels he can see anger growing inside the old man while Abigail seems genuinely taken by surprise by what is going on between Krusten and her father. But, still, she could just be good at acting.

AT THE INN

Ceza Feuro looks around for his properties and finds his bag in a corner, opened and messed up. A quick check reveals that nothing seems to be missing. But his coin's purse is gone for good. After Mina comes back from the room upstairs, she joins in the search but with no result. Her old companions are not outside even if one of their bags is still inside the Inn.

Out of Character:
Jeaal\Oinodaemon and Ja`laron\Sgtlee are out of the game.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2013 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

"I think we should go now, Mina." Ceza said while keep smiling. But it was hard to be done knowing his money was gone.

"Anyway, Why do your friends leave their bags here?" He questioned "Should we 'secure' these bags, right?"

9th Aug, 2013 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

"Consequences?" Says Krusten. Where is the Captain, I''m sure he will have something to say as well."

Krusten focuses on Abigail, "I formerly charge her to a duel and we can settle this today, that is if she is not too coward to accept and rather hide under her father's mantle. I challenged her before but she thought she had the better of me." She looks at Abigail with such a teasing grin to stir emotions in her.

"If I lose I will either die or leave this wretched place."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Aug, 2013 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 222

"The Captain?" Asks Tomas incedulously. "He hasn't even been in this town."

When he hears her next plan, he is driven to move. "Stop, Krusten!" He moves in front of her. "Think about what you are doing! And what it looks like to others around you." He attempts to put his hands gently on her shoulders, blocking her view. "This is not true justice. Blood proves only the better fighter. Felnuus himself has written that he never interferes in judicial fights. Who is innocent is not blessed by any god!"

Out of Character: I propose trial by cake instead! It's a real thing!

9th Aug, 2013 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 222

MariJaen moves in support of Tomas seeing this is going about as badly as one could imagine.

"Whatever this girl has done to wrong you or others is not worth your life. I know you do not know me and I you, but I do not wish to see you or the young girl come to any harm. You are only angering her father and disputing his honor, such accusations are unwise without proof."

MariJaen gives Krusten a genuine look of concern and takes a step back. "Perhaps you should let such things go until evidence can be found."

MariJaen looks to Tomas with a questioning grief in her expression then her gaze falls back on Krusten waiting intently on her decision.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.