Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 4 of 225

Krusten moves along with them but from her - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Nov, 2012 - 9:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (225) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
29th Nov, 2012 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 4

"I can handle myself in battle against the enemies of Felnuus" replies Tomas. "But I much prefer the diplomatic route, spreading the good word. I have experience in closing battle wounds and have a good deal of religious knowledge. How about yourself?"

Tomas assumes the men went towards Loya since he did not see them and he goes that way.

---

Tomas approaches the cart in a non-threatening manner. "You must be the broken cart. I noticed splinters and blood up the road. Please, let me tend to your wounded men. No need to worry I am a missionary of Felnuus."

Heal(+3): 14

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 29th Nov, 2012 - 3:15am

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2012 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

"The god be blessed!", exclaims one of the men opening his arms in a gesture of gratitude, "And the name of Felnuus be blessed among them, whoever He is". He shows you to the wounded offering all the help you may need. As you start your examination, you realize there's little you can do for one of the men: he already lost a lot of blood from a deep cut in his abdomen. His companions tried to close the wound with a torn piece of his own shirt but that helped only to keep his intestines inside and an infection is already spreading. Tomas is surprised that the poor man made it so far. Turning your attention on the second man, you notice that he was hit by an arrow just under his shoulder. The head of the arrow has been already removed and the man bandaged with another piece of cloth. Using some of your water, you carefully wash his wound and replace the bandage with a clean one.

29th Nov, 2012 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Krusten is amazed by the skills of the new stranger. He can heal, she thought to herself, what a gift that will be to have. Krusten was well aware of the fact that she knew better how to cause wounds rather than heal them and she was quite content with that. Still she looks on from the woods at how things are progressing at the same time remaining the unseen guardian of the whole caravan.

30th Nov, 2012 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

While Tomas tends to the wounded, the commoners gather around him watching his actions with curiousity. The first man keeps talking, telling more or less the same story the paladin already heard from Krusten. "Are you traveling alone, Holy Man?", he asks then, "I know we would slow You down and maybe is daring too much to ask, but would You accept our company for the rest of our short trip?". "We could talk about Felnuus and His Word", he adds with an hopeful expression, even if is evident that he is more interested in Tomas' sword than in his faith. Krusten observes the scene from her hiding place but she can overhear only small chunks of the conversation. She wonders about the two missing commoners.

30th Nov, 2012 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten keeps her place and although she cannot hear all she tries to read the body language of the commoners and see what takes place with Tomas.

30th Nov, 2012 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

"It is not an issue," replies Tomas. "There was another lady along the road this morning" he reveals without saying too much. "Hmmm, where to start. We all know Felnuus, have seen His projected image with our own eyes. To us, he appears as The Cat, clearly visible in the night sky, and many a time powerful enough to dare enter Sol's domain during the day. He is the patron of those who work together to build civilisation as well as those who defend it..." Tomas continues reciting passages and giving his own view on some of the tenents of his fait, not keeping a good eye on the road.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2012 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 4

Krusten sees the group is preparing to resume the journey. Two men pull the cart from the front, one pushes from behind trying to keep it on a straight path, while their leader is still involved in deep conversation with Tomas. "We also met a woman last night", he reveals, "Not exactly the girlish tipe, but good hearted: she offered her help. Was camping next to us but I didn't want to disturb her when we left. It was very early: time is of the essence. We move slowly and our companions' life is at stake". He explains that he already sent ahead two men, to bring news of the attack to their boss, Simon Goatshearer.

30th Nov, 2012 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Krusten moves along with them but from her same position in the woods still acting as a security for the travelers in case of another ambush.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (225) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.