Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 5 of 225

As he gets closer to the group, Jonathan sees - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2012 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (225) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
1st Dec, 2012 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 5

As the group slowly procedes along the Southern Road, Tomas patiently describes the basics of his doctrine to the commoners. His deep knowledge, and the passion in his words, little by little catch the attention of the men turning the mild interest they showed in the beginning into a deep curiousity. More than once they interrupt his monologue to ask questions. After few hours of travel, the group stops and the men gather around their wounded companions. One is sleeping, but the other has his eyes and his mouth open, in a motionless expression. Without a word, the leader collects some soil from the side of the street, spits on it and mixes it with few crumbled leaves. "Like crops harvested by the Holy Sickle, our souls will rejoin Mother Semina", he says while spreading the soil on the dead man's chest and throat. "Brother", he asks then to Tomas, "Could You lay the blessing of Felnuus on this unfortunate man?".

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2012 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten is tired from all this walking, more than ever she thinks about having a horse as her companion. She can't afford one now, but should she catch a raider, she will definitely take it with blood. She continues to look on at the caravan.

3rd Dec, 2012 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jonathan Shadowleaf readies his bow, seeing his prey stand still in a road. The deer lifts his head, and bolts. Jon heard the sound of a cart moving down and some preaching. He steps out of his cover with his bow on his back. He approaches the group as he sees injured on the cart.

3rd Dec, 2012 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Page 5 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

What's this new fellow about? Krusten thinks to herself. If he can appear from the woods there may be more like him, suspicion always carried her - she was taught to trust in no one but her weapon and skill. She remains where she is still looking on to see what unfolds.

3rd Dec, 2012 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

"I'm afraid I don't have the holy water and insence but I can say a few words. Grand Felnuus we beseech you in you holy name. In death, we but pass on to the next life. This man before us, whose tragic end we mourn, passes on. Please grant this ally of law refuge in the next life for all eternity." Tomas then lowers himself to one knee and bows his head. The group turns to face a newcomer moving from the trees. When Tomas realises it's not Krusten, he moves his hand to his hilt and enters a defensive stance.
"Your call," he says quietly to the leader of the group. "Unless you're too distraught to make a decision."

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 3rd Dec, 2012 - 2:23pm

3rd Dec, 2012 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

The men's eyes follow every single movement of the paladin, almost mesmerized by his charisma and his eloquence. "We will bring him with us, his relatives will want to provide for a proper funeral", says the leader pointing at his dead companion. He turns then to the incoming stranger: "Hail, traveler. This is not the best season to go roaming alone in these woods. Which way are you headed and what is your trade? If you don't mind me asking, of course". Tomas is surprised to notice suspicion in the leader's voice. He hears one of the commoners whisper to a companion: "I met more armed people on this road in the last two days than in all my life. Something's going on, I tell you".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2012 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 5

Jonathan looks at the man who called out to him, "I don't mind you asking. I am a hunter from up near Lastkeep. I'm heading to Loya to see if I could get some land from the Earl of Loya for a homestead near the town. I noticed your wounded and would ask to accompany you to your destination." He notices the tension, so he holds his hands out, palms out, in a non-threatening manner.

4th Dec, 2012 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

As he gets closer to the group, Jonathan sees the expression on the leader face radically changing. The commoner seems surprised. "My apologies, if I have been somewhat rude", he says with embarassment, "I can now see clearly that You can't have any connection with the unfortunate events that put an end to our journey. I'll be honoured to enjoy Your company if You still wish to join us". The ranger thinks that the man noticed his peculiar features. Elves are very respected, and feared because of their unchanged knowledge of ancient magic. Most of them were born before the Cataclysm and a single drop of elven blood is enough to be treated with reverence by the common folk.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (225) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.