Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 6 of 225

Krusten, still annoyed and a bit baffled climbs - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2012 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 225 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (225) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
4th Dec, 2012 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 6

Krusten notices that in all her travels it is at this point there is more activity than ever before, she considers if it is a sign of some fate or destiny for her. She looks at the man and his bow with curiosity, so small he is for a hunter she thinks but she doesn't dwell on it as she continues to watch all unfold.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2012 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

"It's alright," Jon said, "It pays to be wary of those who appear with little warning. That has been drilled into me since I was young. I will gladly help you on your way." He takes up a rearguard position, figuring the others in the group had the front and sides covered well.

5th Dec, 2012 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The group adds a new member to its ranks and resumes traveling, slowed down by the damaged cart. In the afternoon, dark clouds start gathering in the sky and is not long before the commoners decide to stop and set camp for the night. Out of character: Waiting for iCon and his character's strategies. Tomas will share one of the commoners' dry rations, Krusten will have to eat one of her own. Being his first day, I'll assume that Jonathan already ate during his journey like I did for the others. Since this is only a pause, I'll update the game later tonight.

5th Dec, 2012 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Page 6 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

A thick veil of slumber falls on the camp. Jonathan feels his eyelids getting heavier at every passing minute, impatient to allow some rest to his limbs. The heat of the campfire cradles him while he listens to the crackling sound produced by the thin rain on the vegetation. Crackling sound? The ranger immediately comes to himself, his senses alert. As he hears the sound again, he rushes in its direction like a coil finally released from the pressure that was holding it in place. He senses a movement and follows it, a hound on his trail. Suddenly he feels something hard under his foot. Somebody screams. Eyes meet eyes as Jonathan and Krusten face each other for the first time. The girl looks furious, she shakes her hand in an attempt to relieve the pain. But is only an instant. Something is moving next to them and the adventurers go on the chase.Rolls I need Initiative and two extra d20 from everybody. Jonathan and Krusten must make a Reflex Save. Tomas is awake.

5th Dec, 2012 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten can't believe a man with elf blood could be so 'clumsy' but she has not time to vent over it.

Out of Character: Which dice for initiative again? was it d10 or d6? I put both below in case.

Rolls: d20: 18, 2
d10: 2
d6: 3

5th Dec, 2012 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

Slightly embarrassed at stepping on a person's hand, he readies him self for a fight.

Reflex roll: 20

Initiative(which is a straight dex roll Krusten) : 23

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2012 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 6

While the adventurers try to understand what's going on, two small figures suddenly emerge from the thick vegetation and run past them. Krusten tries to catch the first but her hand is still hurting and she is not successful. Jonathan goes for the second and grasps his shirt causing the fugitive to fall on the ground. Blocking him down with one foot, and still holding his shirt, the ranger looks at his prey. To his surprise, he realizes that his opponent is a child in ragged clothes. Attracted by the commotion, Tomas joins his companions. From the woods around you, you can still hear the sound of small feet stepping on the dry leaves and branches that cover the ground.

6th Dec, 2012 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Krusten, still annoyed and a bit baffled climbs a tree for a better look of all that is happening, her bow and arrow ready for anyone that looks like they might assault the camp.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.