Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 7 of 225

Krusten is not a fan of the dark nor of the - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2012 - 3:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 225 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (225) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
6th Dec, 2012 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 7

Init(+2): 18
d20: 6, 7

Tomas wakes up with a start and can't see much. Immediately he grabs a torch and dips it in the campfire to light it. He does this while walking in the direction of the noise.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2012 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten looks around from her new position on a big branch but she can't see much in the darkness. The sound of running feet and moved foliage can be heard from different directions. Tomas spots somebody trying to get away just a few meters on his left.

6th Dec, 2012 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Krusten does not know who is running around, she is unfamiliar with those from the camp, and having a general mistrust for everyone she stays perched still ready with her bow.

7th Dec, 2012 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Tomas runs left towards the person, trying to get a better look and saying "halt and explain yourself!".
If he's sure they aren't allied, he attempts to tackle them.

Overrun(opposed Str check if opponent blocks, +1): 20

7th Dec, 2012 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Tomas gets no reply, so he decides to tackle the stranger. His opponent doesn't fall to the ground but only because Tomas' foot sends him crashing against a tree. The fugitive stands still, hugging the wet trunk. At the light of the torch, the paladin sees he is just a child wearing an old broken sack as vestment. Next to his feet is a dry ration that fell, probably, during the impact with the hard wood. Meanwhile: Jonathan still blocks his young opponent, unsure about what to do.

7th Dec, 2012 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

Jon notices the young age of his prey. He leans down towards the boy and says to him softly, "Tell your group to stand down, if they try to get anything from the camp, we will defend ourselves with appropriate force." He draws one of his scimitars as he talks. "I don't generally hurt children, but I won't hesitate if I have to defend myself and my companions."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2012 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 7

The child bursts into tears at the sight of the blade. "No, Sir, please. Don't kill me, don't kill me", he cries, "I will go away and You will never see me again. I beg You! Mercy, mercy". Jonathan can easily see that the child is in terrible conditions. His clothes look more like holes with some fabric around them and his skin sticks to his bones like if no flesh is there to separate them. His whole body is covered by the dirt of many months. The surrounding woods are more quiet now. From her position, Krusten can see three figures approaching them from the main camp direction. They hold a torch low, at waist's height, and are carefully examining the ground, maybe searching for something.

8th Dec, 2012 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Krusten is not a fan of the dark nor of the unknown. She feels safe where she is at the moment since the darkness also covers her. As she sees three figures from the main camp approach she points her bow towards them until she can make out what they are about.

Rather off topic, but...
Out of Character: Oh I see my old character! Does this mean we can use the old spaces to put our new character info? I will do that later, not right now.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.