Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 8 of 225

Not sure who this woman is and why she is - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2012 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 225 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (225) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
8th Dec, 2012 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 8

Tomas is taken aback by the sight of this child, but nonetheless takes precautions. He puts one hand against the child's back, pinning him to the tree, as he picks up the dropped ration awkwardly in his torch hand. He then grabs the child by a shoulder and leads it to the campfire. "Come this way!" he says, with a bit of force.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2012 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

The men approach Krusten's tree, talking loudly between them while they search the ground. At the light of the torch, she recognizes the man she met the day before. The three notice Jonathan and head in his direction. Not too far from there: Tomas brings the child back to the camp and, to his surprise, he discovers that the commoner left to guard their belongings is not the only person waiting for his return. A young elf, dressed in a hooded robe, quickly stands up and, keeping her hold on the forearm of another child, welcomes the paladin with an open smile. "This one almost got away", she says in a playful tone. The elf is Anntreen that is now part of the game. It's up to KittenPunk complete this scene explaining how she got to the camp and why she is holding that child.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Fixed your bold tags.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2012 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She reaches in to her bag and pulls out some food handing it to the child. " Please sit and eat little one, we mean you no I'll will." glancing around she also asks, "Is anyone in need of healing? I saw the light of your fire while making my own camp, so I came to check whom was camping here before tuning in for the night. And, on my way this little one bumped right into me in the dark. Is it one of yours?" Glancing over at the child the man was dragging back toward the camp.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 8th Dec, 2012 - 4:52pm

8th Dec, 2012 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten jumps down from the branch and relaxes her tension on her bow, after all who wants to be known as hiding in trees because of little children, still save for the fumble of the man stepping on her hand no one knew she was there in any case. She slowly approaches the camp walking closer to the men and Tomas since she met them already. She says nothing but looks on, she always liked to main that mysterious aura about her knowing that if she had to she could kill for the betterment of the greater, therefore being too friendly was never in her best interest.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2012 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Anntreen, with her free hand lowers her hood smiling at the woman as she approaches behind the two men.

Anntreen's youth might be compared in appearance to that of a 16 year old human but she is a pure elf and any one aware of there age-ing proses would know her to be much older then she looked but not yet of age or considered an adult for begin pure elf. As her hood drops her long wavy honey colored hair falls from the hood off set by the deep green of her wide eyes, as the light from the fire dances across her face.

She chimes on "Hello," finally introducing her self " My name is Anntreen." she said with a care free and rather friendly and truly innocent manner.

9th Dec, 2012 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Jon drags the boy towards camp, keeping his blade out. He whispers comfortingly to his charge, "Don't worry while my companions find out where you came from, I will protect you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2012 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 8

Still smiling and seeming to have no care of his blade being at the ready, or the mysterious woman's bow being in hand. Anntreen asks," and what would your names be?" Her inquiry seems to be directed as much toward the 3 strangers before her as it is to the 2 children being protectively detained.

10th Dec, 2012 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Not sure who this woman is and why she is already asking questions makes Krusten a bit taken aback. She pretends the question was for someone else and looks away after giving a cordial grin. She then squats touching the ground with one hand as though she were ready to spring off. her mission right now is to observe everything and everyone to find out the true nature of all that is happening.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.