Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 9 of 225

Anntreen is vary intrigued with the mans information - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2012 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 225 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (225) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
10th Dec, 2012 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 9

Jonathan meets the three commoners on his way and they walk together back to the camp. As they join the rest of the group, he sees again the woman he stumbled on in the woods and another girl, an elf, sitting by the campfire. "And this makes four", whispers the peasant to his companions, "I told you something is going on. I just hope it happens after we get back home". The men's leader puts away a couple of dry rations he recovered during his search and sits down next to Tomas. He turns then to Krusten: "Looks like we cross paths again, Madam". "And who would You be?", he asks finally when he notices Anntreen. The children are silent, eyes cast to the ground. Sometimes they gaze at their friend that is voraciously eating a ration but they don't dare to say anything.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
A Friend

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Placing her left hand on her chest in a jester of self, and with a polite dip of the head, she answers "My names is Anntreen. I am a Cleric of the Goddess Eger. My pilgrimage has lead me vary far from home." she take s a calming breath looking the man in the eye happily, "It brings me joy to see so many faces on such a dark night, I have been travailing for the better part of my trek alone."

With the placement of her mannerisms it might be noticed the holly symbol a wooden carved broach pined at the clasp of her robe.

10th Dec, 2012 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At the mention of Eger, Tomas visibly relaxes.
"Ah, a priestess!" he says. "I have seen many of Eger's followers in Morgia. A noble cause, pitying the weak, if you can find the time for it. My name is Tomas, and as a warrior of Felnuus I try to be merciful too. A quick slice to the neck is mercy enough for my enemies."

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

"Felnuus, he is the cat god one of luck and law is he not?" she takes sip from her water "Please pardon me if I have misspoken, I have just barely began my study's of the other religions of are known world."

10th Dec, 2012 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten quietly goes next to one the children. Using her charm she tries to find out who they are, where they are from and a bit about the surrounding area.

10th Dec, 2012 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Jon takes some of the meat he uses as rations out of his pack and gives pieces to the two children not eating while to lady he was traveling with gets their information.

Reconcile Edited: FoxRogue on 10th Dec, 2012 - 6:29pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2012 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 9

Seeing that the two other party members are taking care of the children, Tomas continues to converse.
"Your knowledge is correct. Mostly He is a patron of law, also he protects us from the shooting stars you often see. Sometimes they fall to the ground, that is how our cathedral found its heartstone. It is a brilliant white stone and the only possible explanation is that it fell from The Cat."

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Anntreen is vary intrigued with the mans information as she is ever the student to knowledge.

"As the Goddess Eger would want, it is the job of her followers, Clerics most of all, to look after the sick and bring health to the miscible and downtrodden." as she speaks she rests a hand on the shoulder of one of the kids siting in front of her by the fire.

Her next words are directed more at the child but also to the group. " With out Compassion and the Mersey of strangers in the hour of there darkest need there would be no light to keep the flam of hope burning with in all of us." Her words seem to be less her own and more like she is quoting one of her manuscripts but you can feel her belief behind the sentiment none the less.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 10th Dec, 2012 - 11:35pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.