Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 13 of 225

On Anntreen's Turn she, seeing that - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2012 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 225 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (225) »
Closed
Dungeons & Dragons,Crone,,Marquis &,Missing Medallion RPG Bruconero: Bumi Adventure for Players in the World of Bumi with Bruconero as Dungeon Master
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Related Information to Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
13th Dec, 2012 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 13

Jon fires on the lead wolf running his direction.

Attack roll: 17+5=22
D8 roll: 4

I forgot the how to calculate damage.

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2012 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Two dogs jump out of the bushes near the cart, trying to make their way to the dead commoner's corpse. Tomas thrusts his sword to the first one with a fluid movement: the blade easily penetrates the beast's skin producing a deep crimson cut and forcing it to cuddle in pain. The other one attacks Anntreen but the cleric manages to keep it at bay with one end of her staff and then lands a formidable blow that shatters the beast's skull killing it instantly. The wounded peasant throws a rock at the cuddled dog but misses by far and even loses his balance falling to the ground. Is immediately assisted by one of his companions. Jon centers his target next to the neck and gets ready to receive the charge. Two other animals suddenly emerge from the woods around Krusten, on the other side of the road. One bites her under the knee (2 damage) and, as she bends, the other finds his way to her throat (5 damage). Her scream echoes in the valley. All the dogs are in melee range now. Krusten is active. Next round.

13th Dec, 2012 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jonathan drops his bow, and draws a scimitar. He swings at the wolf closest to him.

Attack roll: 16+1=17
Damage roll: 3

13th Dec, 2012 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Krusten is furious, if she can she yells with rage. With a dog on her throat it should be easier to put her sword through him she thinks.

D20: 13,16
D6: 5,5

Out of Character:: I don't know if I get any kind of bonus those are the rolls I got.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG
A Friend

RPG Medallion Missing and Marquis Crone Dragons and Dungeons

Anntreen hearing the sound of a comrade in need glances in the direction of the scream but not before taking a wing with her staff at the other dog.

How far a way is Krusten? Can Anntreen see her from her location?

Roll for attack D20: 19 (Critical ?)
Roll to confirm? D20: 12
Roll for damage D6: 3

14th Dec, 2012 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Tomas attempts to finish off the wounded wolf in front of him, mercifully.

Not sure if a roll for coup de grace is required, but:
Attack(+2): 5
Damage:(+2): 5

Rather off topic, but...
Krusten, I'm using my own physical set of dice.

Damage for bow attacks is +0 unless you have STR below 10, then you subtract your modifier(no-one in this party).
Damage for 1 handed melee is +STR modifier
Damage for 2 handed weapons is +1.5 x STR modifier for Anntreen's quarterstaff(still +0).

I already calculate the bonuses into my rolls, Eg. This turn I rolled 2 threes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2012 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG - Page 13

Tomas tries to finish off the dog but his timing is not perfect and he offers his wrist to the beast's fangs (2 dmg). With a swinging blow, Anntreen kills the wounded animal and looks around to assess the situation. Clubs in hand, the peasants join the fight. Their leader reaches Krusten just in time to see the girl pierce with rage one of her opponents, leaving it dead on the ground, and avoid an attack from the other. On the road, one of the commoners engages the solitary dog on the west side while the other two rush in Jonathan's help. The running dogs try to get past Jon: two of them jump on the nearest peasant savaging the poor man while the third meets a scimitar on his way. The beast reacts with fury and the Ranger feels a whole row of teeth penetrate deeply in his underarm (Critical, 8 dmg).

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2012 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Crone Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

On Anntreen's Turn she, seeing that the kart is protected sufficiently enough for her to go where she is needed more, she dashes in the detection of the woman's scream praying under her breath she gets there in time and readying her self for her next move, likely to heal whom ever is hurt in the woods.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 A Crone, A Marquis & Missing Medallion RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.