Teens Do What They See

Teens See - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Jan, 2006 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

So make sure you see good wholesome stuff!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2004 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens Do What They See

STUDY LINKS TV TO TEEN SEXUAL ACTIVITY

Teenagers who watch a lot of television with sexual content are twice as
likely to engage in intercourse than those who watch few such programs,
according to a study published Tuesday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/09/07/tv.te...reut/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Teens Do What They See
A Friend

See What Teens

That is not necesarily true, there is so little on t.v without sexual conten, and i've seen a lot, but I am still a virgin. I realize tha I am just one person but i'm just saying what I think

29th Nov, 2004 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Teens Do What They See Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think it is true. As you said, you're only one. There are more powerful individuals that don't get so affected by the TV shows, but the truth is, that most aren't

I, too, often see some sexual content in movies, but it didn't affect me. I think it might affect most those whose parents didn't talk with them about sex before, and think it is some holy forbidden thing which makes it even more desirable.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

Teens Do What They See
A Friend

See What Teens

You say teenagers do what they say...
I'd rather say... teenagers do what the world tells them and what the world shows tehm.

just take a look at this... just a link in the internet, but it just doesn't make sence....

Message Edited!
MrSmith: Post no links!

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Teens Do What They See
A Friend

See What Teens

It can be true but its not necesarry. That depends on each viewev's personality. But its true that television, internet and such things affect the way of person's behaviour. Also depends upon on how many people was this research taken.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Teens Do What They See
A Friend

Teens Do What They See

You guys all have great points and that is what I meant by "I am only one" you guys all have your own oppinions and yes there are poeople who arnt as strong or just follow what everbody else is saing or doing

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Teens Do What They See
A Friend

Teens What See

I think that home life also plays a role in how a teenager behaves. The way your parents act and the way they bring you up helps create your character. I was not allowed to watch TV. So I learned through watching my parents and the students at school. I am not a virgin and I have not seen sexual content on Television shows, but I think that goes back to "the forbidden fruit." It was something that I was not supposed to do, therefore it was more enticing.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Teens Do What They See
A Friend

Teens What See Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I agree with the home life playing a role in the whole mixture. Infact, I think it plays a BIGGER role than television or the Internet and whatnot.

> TOPIC: Teens Do What They See

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,