Constitutional Classes-videos: Rated Excellent!

Constitutional Classes-videos Rated Excellent! - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2004 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
9th Sep, 2004 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

I recently came across this link to Michael Badnarik's Constitutional classes downloadable videos. You will probably need broadband to download them (7 downloads at around 150 MB each).

This guy, I would submit to you, really understands the Constitution, the state of the US today, and the principles of freedom and government. I very highly counsel all US citizens (and others) to view these. I implore you to! You won't regret it.

They are free and you need not register.

The download links are in the left-hand column and each part needs to be downloaded individually. Do listen to the first one (at top) if no others.

https://www.archive.org/movies/movies-detai...from=mostViewed

Dubhdara.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2004 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Excellent Rated Classes-videos Constitutional

How would I as a Trinidadian benefit from viewing this? Does it give future possibilities for the outcome of the US in the world front?

9th Sep, 2004 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Constitutional Classes-videos: Rated Excellent! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 9-Sep 04, 12:19 PM)
How would I as a Trinidadian benefit from viewing this? Does it give future possibilities for the outcome of the US in the world front?

JB,

Michael covers the fundamental principles of freedom, which are applicable to all people. I would also submit that the Constitution, to paraphrase another, is "for all flesh" and founded upon a law which one day will (and to some extent has) gone forth to all nations.

The first part is about rights and contains little nation-specific information.

Dubhdara

21st Sep, 2004 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Very interesting (the first part that is... and I think no one should skip it as it contains important information), I am downloading the second part and I am sure by the time I am done you will see a set of new posts for vibrant discussion, but do not get ahead of me, I will post it when I have seen all wink.gif

22nd Sep, 2004 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

I am on part 5 now, but have already started to post messages based on the topics covered within these tapes. Some can be found in the Activism and Law & Order Boards. You will recognize them if you have seen the tapes.

22nd Sep, 2004 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

JB,

Good questions; I can see you have paid attention wink.gif Are you Neo too?

The latter document to which Badnarik refers, "USA The Republic, Is the House That No One Lives In" can be found at:

https://usa-the-republic.com/amendment_14/usa.html

It's a long and deep read! The author does not express things too clearly in places (in my view) which may make you disagree with him - but read it all and you'll probably find yourself agreeing with him a lot more as you persist. Not for the faint hearted this one wink.gif

Dubhdara.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2004 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Constitutional Classes-videos Rated Excellent!

This is not the place to continue the discussion. See the 'No Taxes' thread started. For other information check the FAQ.

22nd Sep, 2004 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Constitutional Classes-videos Rated Excellent! Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Hmmm..

JB - only supplementing the download info with a link to one of the major articles mentined in the downloads (it not being given in the videos - I had to search for it)!
I would have thought this exactly the right place, or perhaps I should have edited the initial post (?).

Dubhdara

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Constitutional Classes-videos: Rated Excellent!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,