England Manchester Mission - Page 3 of 5

Name: Unknown Comments: I am from Stockport - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th May, 2014 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Also known as The British North Mission. The content in the first five pages used to be on a specific web site for the EMM but we have since merged it all to this Thread. ALL associated with the EMM are welcomed to share their thoughts in this Thread.
25th May, 2014 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

England Manchester Mission - Page 3

Pres. Bruce Stucki - Now serving as a General Authority. His Wife: Cheryl Stucki. Picture: Deseret News

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2014 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Mission Manchester England

Pres. Dean Jarman & Family - Past Mission President and his wife. Picture Provided by: Sr. Amy DeVore

25th May, 2014 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

England Manchester Mission Studies Doctrine Mormon

Pres. H. Bryan Richards - Now serving as a General Authority. His wife: LynnAnne Taylor Richards. Picture: Deseret News

25th May, 2014 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Mission Manchester England

Pres. Terry Clegg
Pres. Clegg October, 1993.
Wife: Meelodee Clegg

Post Date: 25th May, 2014 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Mission Manchester England

Name: Michelle Jobson

Comments: I wan to see if I can track down the elders who taught me 86 - 89.

Post Date: 25th May, 2014 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

England Manchester Mission

Name: Mike Guest

Comments: Looking for M Scott Sanders served from 1978-1980 from Utah and Tom Jones from St George, Utah. Lost touch and would love to speak to them again. I was Baptised in 1980 in Wigan Liverpool Stake

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2014 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

England Manchester Mission - Page 3

Name: Dawn Roberts

Comments: I have had missionaries calling at our home for the last 6 years it always brightens up our day but saddens us when they leave that is why I am trying to trace some that have gone home such as Elder Fairbanks who served us in 1997 to 1998 and also said grace at our wedding in 1998 and Elder Andrew Melton who became a brother to me also Sister Kenny who was so much more than a sister if any one can help please email me at [..].

Post Date: 25th May, 2014 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

England Manchester Mission Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

Name: Unknown

Comments: I am from Stockport ward in the Manchester England stake. I got baptized in August 1993. For those of you who are good at maths you can work out that I'm only 16. However I am trying to track down the Missionary that baptised me. His name is Elder Green and he is from Oregon. If anyone knows where he is then please e-mail me

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: England Manchester Mission

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,