Mormon View Speaking Loud - Shouting

Mormon View Speaking Loud Shouting - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th May, 2014 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Loud Speaking - Loud Laughter
15th May, 2014 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Speaking Loud - Shouting

Is Speaking Loud or Shouting part of your normal everyday life in the home? Have you worked to try and change that?

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2014 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Shouting Loud Speaking View Mormon

I grew up in a home where everyone talked very loud and shouts as well. It is very hard to get rid of the habit. undecided.gif

16th May, 2014 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Mormon View Speaking Loud - Shouting Studies Doctrine Mormon

I came from a home that was quieter, more subdued. My wife came from a relatively loud family. When ever I go there I get a mild headache, because I am not used to what I think is shouting. One of the things that I have noticed is that her family never lets another person finish a sentence (I am probably exaggerating).

I also am a school teacher teaching 10 to 14 year old kids. When I get home it is hard for me to hear a lot of shouting and talking because I hear it enough at work.

17th May, 2014 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

I've always wondered if the counsel of no loud laughter, means we can't watch TV networks like Comedy Central, or go to "Clean" Stand-up comedians shows like Jeff Foxworthy, or Bill Cosby?

18th May, 2014 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, specially when you are doing hundreds of things at the same time and nobody listens!

19th May, 2014 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

1st. I grew up in the same but due to my father worked in a slaughterhouse and is somewhat hard of hearing.
and 2nd I to am somewhat hard of hearing due to working and I have the ringing sound in my ears can't hear as well as I used to, even though I am soft spoken I sometime have to shout at people.
I feel to say pray about it first ,then maybe go about a nice way to ask each person why so. It maybe to them a normal thing and don't realize their doing it or it maybe a medical problem ?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2014 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Mormon View Speaking Loud Shouting

I notice that the bigger the family, especially where there are young children the greater the tendency to shout.

25th May, 2014 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Mormon View Speaking Loud Shouting Mormon Doctrine Studies

Well, I don't know about that. I think it is just the bigger the family, the NOISIER it becomes.

> TOPIC: Mormon View Speaking Loud - Shouting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,