Missouri St. Louis Mission

Missouri St Louis Mission - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Mar, 2008 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Also known as The MSLM Mission
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2004 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

This thread has been started to keep all the Alumni messages in one place so users do not become lost searching for people or content related to their former mission.

Mission Name: Missouri St. Louis Mission

Other Names: MStLM or Missouri Mission

URL: (Moved to this Thread)

What?
Here you can talk about when you served and how it was for you. Did you have success? Were you enlightened? Did you touch anyone's life?

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2004 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Mission Louis St Missouri

We [used to] maintain the MSLM site. We first came across the alumni site (Several years ago) and it was not active so we asked permission to take it over - which we did. The old web site was first started by Elder Barney's brother and we have developed it to what it is now. It caters for all Return Missionaries, Friends and Members of the Missouri St. Louis Mission. If you would like to see more stories, pictures, etc on this Thread then please submit it by Guest account or Joining.

This site is NOT an official representation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints nor its mission(S). The content, graphics, and links are the responsibility of the designers and those who have joined the alumni. The views herein are solely the thoughts of those that are part of the alumni or the designers. This site seeks to bring together those who served / lives within the boundaries of the above titled mission to share positive experiences that will uplift all those that view.For official information from the Church please go to: Source 2

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2004 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Missouri St. Louis Mission Studies Doctrine Mormon

Just saying hi to anyone who may have served here at any point in time... I loved it. I served in Perryville, Edwardsville, St Charles, Ballwin, Cape Girardeau. I also realized that after only five years I have forgotten much of what I learned... I have forgot most of the people I met... But I went back there three times in the past year, each time it brings more memories. But then because I no longer had to look back with remembrance, I have almost lost those memories...

14th Aug, 2005 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Recently, this site has undergone some renovations to take out the frames and make the environment more user-friendly. This site needs more up to date content. Image supplied by Randy Davis

Address:

745 Craig Rd, Ste 306,
Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Phone:
(314)-872-8510
Fax:
(314)-872-7796

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

JB - How would I list my name as an MSLM Alumni list? Please advise. Thank you in advance.

10th Aug, 2006 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

In your Intro Thread (The first post that you made here) you would list your details: Elder ...., served ......, etc. Then when I get around to it I will update the site. You should also update your profile and read our Constructive Posting Policy, keep questions in your Intro Thread only. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2007 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Growth in Mid-Missouri

COLUMBIA, Missouri - When the Church first came to Fulton in 1979, there were 43 members, representing 12 families. Today, the Fulton ward numbers nearly 400. The Fulton ward is one of eight wards--large, well-established congregations--in the Columbia stake. Randy Stevens joined the Fulton ward three years ago. "When you are part of a worldwide church," Stevens said, "you are welcomed with open arms as part of a family instantaneously, no matter where you go."
Ref. LDS.org

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Missouri St. Louis Mission Mormon Doctrine Studies

MISSIONARIES HELP PROTECT FLOODED COMMUNITIES
See https://www.newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/en...ded-communities

ST. LOUIS, Missouri - The people of Fenton and Valley Park, Missouri, saw a different side of their local Mormon missionaries over the weekend. As floodwaters rose and homes and businesses were threatened, 50 young Latter-day Saints serving as missionaries for their church loosened their ties, rolled up their sleeves, and got to work.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Missouri St. Louis Mission

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,