Ghana Accra Mission - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Dec, 2004 - 6:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Also known as The Africa West Mission
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2004 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Ghana Accra Mission

Ghana Accra Mormon Mission

Ghana Accra Missionaries

This thread has been started to keep all the Alumni messages in one place so users do not become lost searching for people or content related to their former mission.

Mission Name: Ghana Accra Mission

Other Names: GAM

URL: Moved to this Thread

What?
Here you can talk about when you served and how it was for you. Did you have success? Were you enlightened? Did you touch anyone's life?

Ghana Accra

The Republic of Ghana, formerly Gold Coast and a former colony of the British Empire is situated in the Gulf of Guinea between longitude 3 15' W and 1 12' East, latitude 5 and 10 north. It is bordered to the East by Togoland (Former French Colony), the West by Ivory Coast (Former French Colony), the North by Baukina Faso (Former French Colony) and the South by the Atlantic Ocean. It's land mass covers a total of about 238,500 km sq.

This site is NOT an official representation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints nor its mission(S). The content, graphics, and links are the responsibility of the designers and those who have joined the alumni. The views herein are solely the thoughts of those that are part of the alumni or the designers. This site seeks to bring together those who served / lives within the boundaries of the above titled mission to share positive experiences that will uplift all those that view. For official information from the Church please go to: Source 4

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2004 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Mission Accra Ghana

We used to maintain the Ghana site but we have now moved the content to this Thread. We thought that it would be good to start one as there was none available at the time (Several years ago) and we had some friends from there in the same Ward. If you would like to see more stories, pictures, etc on the site then please Reply in this Thread.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2004 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Ghana Accra Mission
A Friend

Ghana Accra Mission Studies Doctrine Mormon

Hi! I'm going to the Buduburam Refugee camp outside of Accra and was hoping for some contact information- I need a place to live. I just wrote a whole thing about this somewhere else, but quickly. I am going through the organization "Children Better Way" Who in switching my dates don't have a place for me to live, but I still want to go. So hoping to find an LDS contact there so I can find a place to live. Plus I just want to know everything there is to know about Ghana! Thanks so much!

Kristy

16th Sep, 2004 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Mission Accra Ghana

I don't know of any specific contact. What you can do is ask your Bishop to look up the directory (A white book that each Bishop should have of all the names, addresses and phone numbers of each unit world-wide) and find a contact for you.

Ghana Temple

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2004 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Ghana Accra Mission
A Friend

Mission Accra Ghana

Well, he directed me to the church website which only provides addresses, no phone numbers which makes it really difficult. Do you have any friends or know of any other RMs who might have contacts. Even a number to the mission home- anything that would link me to someone who could help! thanks so much!

Kristy

21st Sep, 2004 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Ghana Accra Mission

I guess you did not visit the Ghana Alumni web site? The address is above. There may be some info helpful there. From the same web site:

Ghana Accra Mission
P.O.Box 2585 Main
Accra, Ghana

Phone: (011-233-21) 222531

Boti Falls, Ghana - Photo by Elder R. Williams

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2004 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Ghana Accra Mission
A Friend

Ghana Accra Mission

I will like to let you know that Sister Judy Sam served a mission in Ghana from 1999-2000 she is in Utah studying at BYU she was born in Guyana but raised in Barbados please take note of it as she is an alumni to that mission.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2004 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ghana Accra Mission Mormon Doctrine Studies

LATTER-DAY SAINTS CELEBRATE 20TH ANNIVERSARY IN GHANA
See Source

KUMASI, Ghana - Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
Saints in Kumasi celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Church in Ghana
Last weekend. Speaking on the theme "Flowers of Today, the Seeds of Yesterday," Former stake president Kwaku Annoh urged members to step up missionary work in all parts of the community.

Pounding Fu Fu - Photo by Elder R. Williams

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ghana Accra Mission

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,