KittenPunk Introduction

Kittenpunk Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Dec, 2012 - 2:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2012 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction

Hi, so I have been playing games of varying kinds for many years now. From role-playing games to LARPing to MMOing, having been with out a RPG Dungeons & Dragons group for a couple of years now I am resorting to a post and play set up to fill the need of a RPG in my life, I am currently still LARPing about 1 weekend a month, and I have part time work, and tend to spend Saturdays with family, but that leaves me with a tun of down time with not much to do and lots of cravings for the joys of playing a RPG!

I would also like to say I have some spelling related issues, I tend to rely heavily on spell check to make up for my short comings, however this tend s to work well ~most of the time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2012 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction KittenPunk

Hello, Kittenpunk. Welcome to the community. If you are interested in Dungeons & Dragons, we have a game running at the moment, with me as Dm. For the Medieval Rpg, you have to meet the requirements first. But new players are welcome there also.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2012 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction
A Friend

KittenPunk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Was just looking at your game, and was wondering what [level] you want new [characters] starting at?

I was thinking Elf or human, [Cleric]

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2012 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Introduction KittenPunk

All new characters will start at first level. If you have any other questions, I have a dedicated thread in the Member Wars board. Feel free to ask anything you need to know there. But I'll answer tomorrow because I'm back from a party, is 3am here, and I really really need my bed now...

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2012 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KittenPunk

Hi KittenPunk! Welcome to International Discussions. You've been well attended to by Bruconero but all I can add is do use the in-house spell checker before you post. Don't look this over because other moderators might bring you up for it. Don't use any shortened words or symbols either like "W/" to mean "With". If you have any questions about the use of the community you can always ask here. Have fun in the game!

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2012 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

KittenPunk Introduction

international QUOTE
...also would of added this on to the last post but it would not let me edit so.... I could not, there you go

Hi again KittenPunk. You have 30 minutes to edit your post. When you post multiple messages one after the other then it is seen as a spamming here or trying to increase your post count. To prevent this wait for someone to reply or try to collect all your thoughts together and make one post, hope that helps.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

KittenPunk Introduction

Welcome Kittenpunk. Take heed to what advice Support gives you because they take things serious here. Don't worry you get used to it and after awhile everything is second nature. Have fun in member wars!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2012 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

KittenPunk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi, Kit, I wanted to make my compliments for the big progress you made in your posts in just a few days. Good job! Some of the rules here may seem too strict or making little sense but, over time, you'll understand why they are necessary, like it happened to me.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: KittenPunk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,