PotatoKing Introduction

Potatoking Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd May, 2013 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

PotatoKing Introduction
A Friend

PotatoKing Introduction

Hello, international community of peoples. This one has been drafted into the service of a Kittenpunk to take over a character that their player abandoned.

I am here for that mostly, but I have yet to check out the site.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Changed title spelling.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2013 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction PotatoKing

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2013 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

PotatoKing Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi PotatoKing! Nice to have you here and since you will be under Kittenpunk's wing she can guide you where everything is located for her RPG, but please do take the time to look over our Constructive Posting Policy so you know how everything is moderated around here. If you have questions feel free to ask within this thread.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

PotatoKing Introduction
A Friend

Introduction PotatoKing

Holy crap you finally joined!

Yes, yes, yes! I have a NPC for you to take over as your PC the one I was telling you about. The links to my game are in with all the other links I sent you last week.

We can work out all the details for you taking him over in the character approval thread.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 22nd May, 2013 - 11:31pm

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Introduction PotatoKing

This Member may be part of a possible duplicate account currently being monitored.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

PotatoKing Introduction
A Friend

PotatoKing Introduction

I don't have a lot of time to post daily at the moment. I am not a dupe, I am a human being. If any explanation is needed miss, I posted something on Kittenpunks introduction.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

PotatoKing Introduction

Welcome to the forum PotatoKing. The trouble must be over by now. I am sure that you will enjoy KittenPunk's game and I am looking forward to your posts in her game. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 7th Jun, 2013 - 10:28pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

PotatoKing Introduction
A Friend

PotatoKing Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

O.k. So, I and the family are back from our 'After School Vacation'. The wife and I took the kids down to Carmel for a family shindig. Kids got to play with cousins at the beach, I got to catch up with the siblings, wife got time to read a book, and we all got to eat like hogs thanks to my mom and aunt. Got a mix of Italian, Irish, and Portuguese food. We are now fat.(Not really)

Sorry Kp, I couldn't let you know when I left. I had to pack for everyone and get everything prepared for the wife and kids were all still in school(For those not in the know: wife's a teacher, not a student).
Our family has a rule at big get-togethers, no communication except for emergencies. Means no phones/internet/televisions, and no a.m. Radio stations. It's really quite nice without those things, most of the time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: PotatoKing Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,