Utah Education System - Page 8 of 8

Middle school schedule change limiting arts - Page 8 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Jan, 2017 - 2:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Utah Education
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2016 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Utah Education System - Page 8

Rule change: Utah schools can tap experts to fill teaching void

The Utah State Board of Education began a discussion Friday on how to bring more teachers into the classrooms. Ref. Source 1r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

System Education Utah

Meet the new state superintendent and her charge to help 630,000 students

Sydnee Dickson hopes to see more fiscal transparency and collaboration with lawmakers. Ref. Source 7o.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2016 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Utah Education System UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Business leaders push for vote to increase taxes for education

Several business leaders were on hand for the launch of Our Schools Now, a campaign to create a ballot initiative in time for November 2018. Ref. Source 2e.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Page 8 System Education Utah

Utah students, schools benefit from healthy, inclusive recess play

Playworks helps Utah schools harness the power of play, providing a structured recess that helps kids develop skills. Ref. Source 4v.

28th Dec, 2016 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

System Education Utah

Hmm, that is an interesting idea. Not sure how well Playworks would be integrated into most schools and part of me doubts all students would be interested in participating.

Myself, recess was a time to relax and recharge. I mostly kept to myself without worrying about others. There might be others I could see wanting to do their own thing and many I feel might be unsure of having an adult such as the couches paying attention to them out of class.

Again though, it has been a very long time since I ever had recess and I am sure times have changed. Admittedly I also don't remember much of my youth, so perhaps there would be times I might have been appreciative of Playworks.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Utah Education System

Middle school schedule change limiting arts education at some Utah schools

A recent mandate from the Utah State Board of Education is increasing requirements for students, but middle school scheduling is further squeezing many students and limiting elective courses. Ref. Source 5r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Utah Education System

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,