Favorite Junk Food!

Favorite Junk Food! - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jan, 2005 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Of the ones below, which Junk Food is your favorite?
  Mc Donalds       14.29%
  Burger King       14.29%
  Wendy's       14.29%
  Pizza Hut       14.29%
  Dominos       7.14%
  Papa Johns       7.14%
  KFC       7.14%
  Popeye's       7.14%
  Church Chicken       0.00%
  Taco Bell       0.00%
  I-Hop       0.00%
  Homemade junk food       0.00%
  I hate junk food!       14.29%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Mc Donalds, Pizza, Chicken & Chips - which is your favorite?
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2004 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Junk Food!

I just wish I could eat a burger with fries! Anyway, which junk food is your favorite? State the company, type of junk food and why you like it so much.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2004 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Food Junk Favorite

On our last anniversary my husband and I went to our favorite place to eat, KFC. It may not sound very romantic but we love it. Being from the UK Paul was familiar with KFC but they don't have the buffet with the potatoes and gravy and all the other good stuff. Mostly they just had various chicken burgers and fries, no biscuits or any of the really good stuff. When I took him to the one here he quickly became enamoured with it and we go every chance we get.

15th Sep, 2004 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Junk Food! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

ReneeisXena you and the husband must be Trinidadians because that is all they eat here - all the time! In fact they love KFC here so much that we have the highest selling KFC in the Western Hemisphere pulling over US$6,000 per day from ONE outlet! Anyway, my favorite is Burger King. I love grill and it is closer to 'real life', no gooey sauces and cartoons, just a good burger!

15th Sep, 2004 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Food Junk Favorite

I prefer Wendy's. Their burgers are the juciest and closest to what I would eat at home. I don't think they are ever frozen, but don't quote me on that. I also think they have the best fries.

16th Sep, 2004 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Food Junk Favorite

It was really frustrating to have to pick just ONE! laugh.gif I love Papa John's Pizza -- they always send it along with garlic dipping sauce for the crusts -- what we call around here the "pizza bones"... yummers!

Roz

16th Oct, 2004 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Junk Food!

My favorite junk food place is Wendy's. I love their chilli, Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, Biggie Fries, Spicy Chicken Sandwiches and Frosties. I just had Wendy's about an hour ago, hmmm, it was good!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2005 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Junk Food!
A Friend

Favorite Junk Food!

That was hard for me too, Roz! laugh.gif I chose Pizza Hut. Every Friday night here at our house is pizza night, so we always have pizza once a week. We usually order from Dominoes, though, because the Pizza Hut is too far away and they don't deliver! sad.gif Wendy's is a very close second. I find that their hamburgers are the closest, as far as fast food chains go, to a real burger I would make at home or eat at a restaurant. Also, it sounds like I would love Trinidad! (I also like KFC a lot.)

19th Jan, 2005 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Junk Food! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I can't believe I'm the only one who hates junkfood. Junkfood, by its definition, is junk. The only times you will find me eating junkfood is when someone invites me to their house, or a junkfood restaurant. My grandma (in Israel) actually makes really good Pizzas. But that turns it to non-junk food. It is also much healthier than Pizza hut or Dominos.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Favorite Junk Food!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,