It Doesn't Look Like The Picture! - Page 2 of 2

I stopped caring about what was in the pictures - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Oct, 2018 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
How many times have you been enticed to buy something because of the picture they show?
24th Oct, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

It Doesn't Look Like The Picture! - Page 2

If I am at a fast food restaurant then I do not worry as non of it is very good. If I see a sale say a 251 piece set for a grinder and it shows specific attachment s and I get there and it is not the same I get real peeved. After all I wasted money to go there and deserve what they had offered. I often leave with rain checks at lest then the advertised price. After all no one like a guy standing around talking loud enough for other to hear about how they deceived all their customers today.

An american friend told me long ago a price sticker is only the flunkies suggest price and the manager likely can do you better.

My last example of this was a 351 piece set fro 199 ands the 251 piece set was same price. The box was damaged so I had a chat with the manager and took the small set for 100. Nice gift for my brother who has used up most of his tools. It was a socket set.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2015 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Picture The Look Doesnt It

Of course it does not look like that on the photos or the TV screen because if it did then it would be too costly to make!

15th Feb, 2015 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

It Doesn't Look Like The Picture! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't think anything we buy ever really looks like the picture. Now with advancements in technology they can make anything look twice as big with more color and firmness so a regular burger may actually look like a super deluxe bigger until you actually get it and find out your eyes have been lied to!

30th Jun, 2015 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Picture The Look Doesnt It

It never looks like the picture when it comes to restaurant food. You might get something more true to life from a canned product or even from construction.

30th Apr, 2016 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Picture The Look Doesnt It

When its food it never looks like the picture. When its in a box it looks somewhat like the picture and when its in clear pastic its just as you see it. wink.gif.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

It Doesn't Look Like The Picture!

Imaging the effects of hunger on the brain's response to food cues

Our brain pays more attention to food when we are hungry than when we are sated. Now a team of scientists has shed light on how the needs of the body affect the way the brain processes visual food cues. In two newly-published studies, the researchers examined - with unprecedented resolution - the brain circuits responsible for the differences in the way the brain responds to visual food cues during hunger versus satiety. Ref. Source 5e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

It Doesn't Look The Picture! - Page 2

It's all marketing, businesses would bring out close up versions of the real food and make it look like it's a lot bigger and better than it really is. A lot of people would of course take the bait and spend money on something that is a lot smaller than what they expected.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

It Doesn't Look Like The Picture!
A Friend

It Doesn't Look The Picture! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I stopped caring about what was in the pictures when I was little. My dad taught me that. But deceiving the consumer is practically all these fast food joints do, Heck even supermarkets as well.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: It Doesn't Look Like The Picture!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,