Grenada

Grenada - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Apr, 2011 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Sep, 2004 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Grenada

Well we all know that Ivan has literally destroyed most of Grenada and the recovery will be painstaking. Right now the governments of Trinidad and Grenada are discussing the possibility of having Grenadines seek refugee status in Trinidad. What do you think about this? Grenada seems almost helpless and Prime Minister Manning hinted that this is why we need more integration. Could there possibly be a system of government like the US in the future?

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2004 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Grenada

I would have thought this would be an example where CARICOM would step in to assist a nation within its jurisdiction. Or am I missing the point about having an organization of CARICOM in the first place? I dont agree with the refugee status issue because countries should be independent and self-sufficient, and yes, Grenada needs assistance in this time of trouble, but outside help should not come in the form of bringing in people from another country. Give aid and money if possible, and let the people rebuild on their own.

20th Sep, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Grenada Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I have not heard more on the refugee issue, but Trinidad & Tobago is helping all the affected nations with money, food and supplies. We also have about 150 troops out there maintaining law and order because of the constant looting as well as prisoner escapees.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2007 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Grenada

GRENADA FREES THREE COUP LEADERS

Three men walked out of a crumbling prison Wednesday after nearly a quarter century behind bars for their roles in a bloody 1983 coup that led to a U.S. invasion of Grenada.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/06/...s.ap/index.html

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2009 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Grenada

Name: Meya

Comments: [Can] someone could help me with information about Grenada? Particularly need to know some cheap places to stay. I will be visiting Grenada and other islands off in December and I would get all the info they can provide. Thank you very much

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2009 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Grenada

Grenada's beaches still make history

GRENADA - Friends gave Amanda Robinson and Tim Schenk strange looks when the couple announced they were spending their honeymoon on this southeastern Caribbean island, still better known to most Americans for its political past than as a vacation paradise.

"They said, 'Isn't that the place we invaded?' " says Robinson, of Greenwich, Conn. She's referring to the military action ordered by President Reagan in 1983. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2011 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Grenada

Grenada is currently flooding out with a major river bursting its banks and flooding many residents. The blame rests on unusual constant rain fall. No one died and no serious injuries but they have lost many of their belongings. Interesting to consider is that this is the DRY season for Grenada. More rain is in the forecast as well.

> TOPIC: Grenada

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,