Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Who Millionaire - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 30th May, 2008 - 11:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Place your high score!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2004 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Upgraded members can play 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'! A game that allows you to answer questions and move up the ladder. Place your score here and say what category you were playing.

Being Playing: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2005 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Millionaire Be Wants Who

I played the general category, and the most that I got in one category was 32,000. Some questions were way too easy. For example, which letter is the first in the alphabet? Well, I'm not going to tell here, it might reveal you the answer. wink.gif

10th Jan, 2005 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I often wonder how many users that have access to this actually consider playing with it. I am glad you are enjoying yourself Smudge, but if the questions are so easy why only 32,000? wink.gif

10th Jan, 2005 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Millionaire Be Wants Who

After the first few question it gets harder, and besides - I'm only 16 - that's a score 2,000 times my age wink.gif

30th May, 2008 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Millionaire Be Wants Who

Is this game still available as of May 30, 2008?

I like to play trivia games (to see how much I don't know!) but didn't see how to access the game to play it.

30th May, 2008 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

You can play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire HERE. The links to this and other games are on the Upgraded pages, but I've added this link to the First Post of this Thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2008 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Who Wants Be Millionaire

I played both catagories (a number of times)

I got $32,000 on both the general and LDS. There were a couple easy questions but I felt they got harder as they are expected to. I really need to brush up on some abbreviations! *smile*

> TOPIC: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,