Stefflabunny Introduction

Stefflabunny Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jan, 2013 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 521
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 127.35 FP
Charm: 7

Greetings, I am a gamer. I have been since I was 3 and am now in my 30's. I have played a wide variety of games, be they Table Top, or Live Action Role Play.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Edited title.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:17am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Introduction Stefflabunny

Hi Bunny , I am so happy you finally added from my invite! The game Is already underway but you can still add at anytime just go draft a level one, to submit for approval from the DM.

And, by the way the listed character developer program link is flawed and glitched, you may wish to home build from the [..] your own hard copy books, less they be in storage from your move.

Bunny and Cat back together again Dungeons & Dragons forever

Happy you are hear I miss you a lot.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2012 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Stefflabunny Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other RPG genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2012 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Oh no, its an invasion! Just kidding, welcome Stefflabunny, what a cute username. Looks like Kittenpunk already has you set on Dungeons & Dragons so have fun there.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2012 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Hello, Stefflabunny. Welcome to the community and I'm looking forward to say welcome to my game too. I guess Kit here already told you everything about this website so maybe there's not much I can do for you at the moment. If you have any question, feel free to ask it in my Character Approval Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Hi Stefflabunny! I see I haven't welcomed you yet, so let me 'say' "Welcome".

I just edited that post you referenced where someone else made a post somewhere and you quoted it. I removed the quoted part as only actual source material is accepted and not the third parties. In other words, no he said that he said, etc. Unless its part of the original source.

You can also use the off topic tags when someone is not related to a topic and the quote tags when you quote anything no matter where it comes from.

If there is anything you don't understand or have questions feel free to tell me in a reply here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2013 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 521
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.2%
[+] Gain: 127.35 FP
Charm: 7

I do have a question or two about that, actually. Why did you make it off topic? It wasn't seeing as it is posted in "Kittenpunk's Dungeons & Dragons Character Approval" Thread which is also used as a players Hub since she hasn't one. It's meant to discuss things that can or will happen in the game, so I don't see why you chose to make it "Off Topic"

Second the part you removed was from somewhere else entirely as was the part you made "Off Topic"; neither were taken from International Discussions Boards. I think I'm asking you what "Third Parties" means concerning this. I'm guessing it means anything outside "International Discussions"?

Oh, and Hello to you as well.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:17am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2013 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Stefflabunny Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome from me as well.

From checking the logs what you were doing was quoting a source from another community where the person referenced the magazine. There were a number of things wrong about that:

1. The third party source was not necessary. That is why Support said:

international QUOTE
In other words, no he said that he said, etc. Unless its part of the original source.

Support edited the information that was really needed. In an actual situation where you are quoting a source you would need to put a link to indicate where you got that from and this is only allowed from known sources, for example: CNN, ABC News, your state or national News outlet, etc.

2. You need to use the Quote Tags when quoting anything no matter where the source comes from (This Community, an author, newspaper, another Member, etc.) simply using the: "...something here..." quotes is not sufficient save for actual role-playing.

Now as for Support using off topic tags I guess she saw it as not related to the actual game but just a reference if anyone wanted to read it but I can change it to a quote tag if you like, please confirm.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Stefflabunny Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,