New Stake Conference Format? - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (gaucho @ 1-Feb 05, 1:27 PM) Sounds like - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Sep, 2007 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

New Stake Conference Format?
A Friend

New Stake Conference Format? - Page 2

Sounds like a great meeting. Pres Monson has a great speaking talent as does Elder Scott. I think Elder Scott was a mission president in Argentina back in the late 1960's or early 1970's so he should speak good castellano.

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2005 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Format Conference Stake New

Sounds like a great meeting

It was a good meeting. I have never seen Pres. Monson so 'relaxed' before, he has a big sense of humour.

25th Sep, 2007 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

New Stake Conference Format? Studies Doctrine Mormon

QUOTE (gaucho @ 1-Feb 05, 1:27 PM)
Sounds like a great meeting.

Thanks for posting your notes LDS-that was a boost for me to read right before the kids come home! I really loved the remark:
He mentioned how Pres. Kimball said that children are that way because they are great spirits in such a small body.

I have to hold on to that hope! biggrin.gif

I was privileged to attend a BYU devotional last month at education week where Elder Richard G. Scott spoke and it was wonderful!

Up here in Alaska, which doesn't seem so far now talking to all of you, we were also told about the new format, but it wasn't "officially" announced as far as I know. So I found this thread interesting.

We had an two apostles up here at the time of our (Wasilla Stake) conference but they actually went to Anchorage to call and set apart a new Stake Presidency. Elder Workman from the Seventy spoke to us and WOW was I so impressed. I was on a spiritual high for a week! At that time, the "rumors" were that we were having one of those but that didn't happen but I think it will be great. Being on this board has made the church so much bigger in my mind and I am thankful for that!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New Stake Conference Format?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,