Dairy Queen Trinidad

Dairy Queen Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Apr, 2013 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  Dairy Queen Trinidad DQ Trinidad - This is not the official site but merely a review of the services and quality of Dairy Queen products in Trinidad.
19th Dec, 2012 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad

Dairy Queen Trinidad

Dairy Queen is back in Trinidad. I tried out their outlet in Long Circular Mall. The prices were a lot better than other ice cream outlets and more variety as well. The service was good but there was an American supervisor there looking over everything so maybe that's why the staff had that unnatural bubbly smile so unseen in this country.

Dairy Queen Trinidad
Dairy Queen Trinidad (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2012 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Queen Dairy

Following up from a review here - Just had another Diary Queen Chocolate Extreme at Long Circular Mall this time with the boys. Felipe tried the Banana Split Blizzard and he said it was really good. A different cashier took my order and this time asked if I wanted chocolate ice cream with the Extreme. This time it was very chocolatey so you have to make it clear at the start.

23rd Feb, 2013 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Had my usual Chocolate Extreme Blizzard at Dairy Queen Long Circular Mall a few days ago. It was glorious, BUT when the serving lady brought it and turned it upside down a piece of brownie fell out. Both she and I were surprised and I almost instantly said "Free!", but she nervously wiped away the brownie and did not say anything. My question is... How much of it has to fall out for it to be free... The whole thing? laugh.gif

4th Mar, 2013 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Queen Dairy

I think the serving lady was afraid that you will say something like "Does this mean that I get Chocolate Extreme Blizzard for free?" or maybe she is embarrassed or something. I do think it is going to take the whole thing to come out in order for it to get it free but not just a piece of it. undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 4th Mar, 2013 - 9:00pm

4th Mar, 2013 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Queen Dairy

I posed this question on one of their offical networking sites so I will let you know what they say:

When served upside down or its free how much of it needs to come out before its free? A small piece, a big chunk or the whole thing?

On another note, I hope Trinidad's Dairy Queen branches can have promotions like this: (yeah right)

Dairy Queen Trinidad
Dairy Queen Trinidad (Hover)

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2013 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad

Name: Kelly

Comments: Yesterday I visited Dairy Queen Long Circular Mall and I must say there customer service is terrible there was this "White" lady at the front of the line placing her order and about three other people after then me when it was my turn this same said lady wanted to purchase another item she got in the line behind me however the cashier and East Indian girl told me not asked me that the same said lady was in the line before and she wanted to purchase something else so step aside and let her do it I was thrown aback never have I felt so humiliated she never asked me if it was okay she did not care I was standing in line for a while I just shook my head and walked off you could imagine if she does this to five people every day and those five people walk off never to return the maths in that is that DQ loses a total of $2400.00 or more for the month I'm sure that is someone's salary

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2013 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad

I went to LCM to see which stores were open and of course to investigate reports of a Dairy Queen branch in Trinidad. My opinion: it was on the outer part of the food court but the prices were so outrageously expensive that I ended up buying nothing. I prefer frozen yogurt though and I didn't see any so....

5th Apr, 2013 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Dairy Queen doesn't charge that much more compared to other places. I don't see their presence conflicting with any particular ice cream chain because no locals have been smart enough to establish a presence locally with ice cream.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dairy Queen Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,