How To Be A Pro-life Activist

How Pro-life Activist - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Apr, 2014 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2012 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

From an Abortion Clinic Worker to Pro-Life Activist

The pro-life group Feminists for Life of America is touting the story of a young woman who got out of the abortion industry as a clinic worker and has now become a pro-life activist.

"FFL's newest speaker, Jewels Green, discovered she was pregnant at 17 and was pressured into having an abortion that led to depression and a suicide attempt," Feminists for Life says in an introduction to a new video of Green's story of converting to the pro-life perspective. "She then worked in an abortion center much of her young adulthood and became pro-life years later." Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2014 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Activist Pro-life Be How

I"ve Always Been Pro-Life, But The Miscarriage of My First Child Solidified It

On January 22, I will join hundreds of thousands of others at the March for Life in Washington, DC. Experiencing the miscarriage of my first child has influenced the reason why.

For as long as I can remember I have been pro-life. My mom recalls the time when I was very young that I overheard the word "abortion" on TV. When she attempted to explain the practice my face turned to horror. "Why would anyone do that?" I asked. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2014 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

How To Be A Pro-life Activist Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

How I Changed My Mind About Abortion to Become Pro-Life

Abortion was not an issue that I had ever imagined I"d become remotely passionate about. I am a bona-fide feminist with extreme ideas and boisterous opinions.

A sarcastic eye roll from me at the mention of anything that could be interpreted as insensitive to the plight of women is a good indication to all who know me that my soap box is nearby. So when I started working at a Pregnancy Resource Center, folks looked at me quizzically. And to be honest, I was just as befuddled as they were, maybe more so. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2014 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Activist Pro-life Be How

Should Pro-Life Advocates Use Graphic Images in the Fight Against Abortion?

There are pro-life picketers who choose to carry gruesome signs outside abortion clinics that show the bloody aftermath of abortion. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2014 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Activist Pro-life Be How

Atheist on Why She is Pro-Life: "We"re Not Dealing With Tissues or Blobs"

Kelsey Hazzard is the head of the pro-life group known as Secular Pro-Life. She's an anomaly - a pro-life atheist in a world where most pro-life people are staunch Catholics or evangelicals. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2014 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

These Hollywood Celebrities Aren't Afraid to Speak Out and Say They"re Pro-Life

It's not easy being pro-life in Hollywood. Tinseltown USA is notorious for its left-wing politics and actors and actresses who push all sorts of political causes that are politically correct or en vogue at the time.

But when it comes to abortion, a few Hollywood celebrities and entertainment icons are willing to speak out and say they are pro-life. Here are a few of them, in their own words:. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: How To Be A Pro-life Activist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,