Lets Learn About Me

Lets Learn Me - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Sep, 2004 - 12:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2004 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Lets Learn About Me
A Friend

Lets Learn About Me

why this is wonderful... as most of you dont know... or at least shouldn't know since i haven't met any of you, i am a teenager in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints (priest age). i was born into the gosple, but i believe was only recently converted a few years ago when i realized that i actually did have a testimony of the true church. anyway, just the other month i was given my patriarchal blessing, what a wonderful experience, the best i've had yet.
i really hope that from this forum i'll be able to learn more of the gosple as i am always searching for new doctrine, even deeper doctrine than others are taught generally. i love the gosple, i truly do and wish to learn more.

JKE

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2004 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Me Learn Lets

We are glad to have you here, but I need to inform you that LDS topics are not for the teen section. Try visiting the LDS section. This is an international forum and LDS related posts are kept within the LDS category. If you do a search you will find that the posts you are making have already been started. Please take a look at the constructive posts thread and the FAQ board.

*This thread is now locked.*

> TOPIC: Lets Learn About Me

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,