Pocahontas

Pocahontas - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 20th Sep, 2023 - 10:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Pocahontas
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2012 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Pocahontas

Pocahontas

What is your review for the entertainment value of the animated movie called, "Pocahontas"?

Pocahontas
Pocahontas (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2012 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Pocahontas

Disney's take on this historical confrontation between European settlers and Native Americans follows the paths of two future lovers. One is British adventurer John Smith, who travels the Atlantic with the Virginia Company to establish Jamestown. On the shore is Pocahontas, a typical Disney heroine: bright, beautiful, mischievous, and motherless. The two meet in the untamed wilds of America (the first meeting is quite divine), fall in love, and try to ward off the warring factions. It's Disney's version of a Native American West Side Story.

20th Sep, 2023 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Pocahontas Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I like the coloration of it, the tree grandma are creepy to me, I already forgot how the story end, but I do know her history entirely different than the cartoon one and very tragic too.

> TOPIC: Pocahontas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,