D & D RPG Review Closed - Page 3 of 9

The players will come. When you see new ones - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 31st Dec, 2013 - 1:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
28th Dec, 2012 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed - Page 3

That's great news Kit. Can't wait to read your scenario details! Just try to leave some empty slots for new members of the community. If we all join your game, new people interested in Dungeons & Dragons will face the same problem they have now: no available game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2012 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

Closed Review RPG and D

Okay, so I posted about half the world information and setting in one post. And made a character approval posts as well.
Always seem to have left to do is the religions for the setting and world information post, then I can get to work on the introduction for the in game post.
While, I wait for an approved players.

28th Dec, 2012 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed Reviews RPG & Card Board

I was looking over your Posts, very thorough... I like that.

How many Threads will you open again one or two? When you are done those I will then format them so they are distinguished from other Games and do not get mixed up.

I will also give you a choice of an image you will like to use for your games. This should be something royalty free or of your own make. If you have it already then you can attempt to post it in the gallery and I will take it from there. If you do not have one but will like to give me a general description then I can find one for you.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2012 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

Page 3 Closed Review RPG and D

I want to do a 3 thread set up. Character approval and out of game question (1), world setting (2), and in game play (3). Basically the same set up as Bruconero just with no player hub.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2012 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

Closed Review RPG and D

Updated the Settings thread, and added the gods. The world is now ready for characters to be submitted and approved. Hopefully game will start soon there after, as soon as I get enough players to run with it.

31st Dec, 2013 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed

Now that you have all your Game Threads up please do not add any more new Posts for new Scenarios or Campaigns but instead use the same Threads you have now regardless to how large they get. This is done with every DM that uses the Member Wars sections simply to avoid confusion.

If you have success I will then come in and customize your Posts so they are distinguishable from other Member Wars Posts. Thanks for your participation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

D & RPG Review Closed - Page 3

Awesome thank you very much!

Took a little while to get all of my documents in a row for this game and very happy and only managed to take one week. And, that I already have 2 players ready to enter game, and one more currently going through character approval. I was hoping to have at least 4 players before starting the game. But I've decided to give first couple of characters an opportunity to interact and role-play will waiting on one or 2 more.

JB, I don't know if you play in any of the play by post games, but you're more than welcome to join us, if you so fancy.

Thank you for your guidance and patience.

With care, Kitten

31st Dec, 2013 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

D & RPG Review Closed Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

The players will come. When you see new ones join and they indicate Dungeons & Dragons as their reason for joining then you can always try to sway them to your game, however let growth come naturally, you will be surprised how many Guests read over things here before they actually join in, so they will be looking at how your Scenario progresses before they sign up. You have been very organized in the production of it so no doubt you will have success.

Rather off topic, but...
I appreciate the invitation but taking care of three autistic boys, maintaining many sites, dealing with clients and on top of that running three role-playing games here leaves little room for anything extra.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: D & D RPG Review Closed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,