D & D RPG Review Closed - Page 2 of 9

First post about my games world information - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Dec, 2012 - 7:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2012 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

D & D RPG Review Closed - Page 2

Found a co-GM a friend in real life that is unemployed and just about as [bored] as [bored] as me. [They're] going to help me on the things I can prep in advance such as rolling up monsters and checking over some traps or puzzles but mostly just proofing the work I will be doing, and as I have run the introduction of this campaign before once I get things typed up with the small changes I am making, the 1st part should go smoothly and quickly while I am running the items for latter past my friend, before they are ever needed.

I will basically be doing 90% of it on my own, I tend to just like to have some one I can tap for more information and run double checks by, thus the co-GM.

As for equipment, not really a big worry in this setup because of the introduction I will be using. You will see what I mean when I get the game going.
I will take your level 1 advisement under consideration the last time I ran this it was set up for level 12, I was thinking of running it at level 3 to make it more the way I originally intended the difficulty to be.

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2012 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Closed Review RPG and D

Kit, don't think I want to criticize your plan. On the contrary, I would really like you to be successful and I'm ready to help you and support you in every way you may think is useful for you. For this reason, don't be afraid to ask. I would suggest you to read some of the old games in this and in other communities. I did it and I still do that. Is a big help in learning more about how play by post works since is so different from what we are used to. There are also places out there (I can't post references) where you can find much better advices from those that I can give you. Good luck. Hope to see your game up and running very soon!

26th Dec, 2012 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed Reviews RPG & Card Board

My two cents worth, if you want to go with an easier to run Dungeons & Dragons then second edition might be best to roll with depending on if you are able to attract players that want to manage characters with that edition.

26th Dec, 2012 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Closed Review RPG and D

Kitten, I agree with Bruconero starting it at first level. Starting at the beginning usually helps the Players feel as though their characters have grown up together. It makes them a closer knit group.
You know I also have no problem proof-reading your writings. It does get daunting at times, but do use spell check after you write your posts. Even I mess up typing. When I am not sick anymore, I can come over and help you plan if you'd like(and not step on your or your Co's toes).

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

Closed Review RPG and D

To bunny:
I have missed you a tun Bunny's, we must find time to hang out some soon, and I would [welcome] [any help] on the [Dungeons & Dragons] documents when we do. I would love the help with the game, and it seems like it has been ages since I saw you.

Update on Game:
Spent the day writing on the world setting and rules posts.

Bruconero I will outright say I'm going to plagiarize you for the brake down of how players should expect to interact and what I will expect of them. It was vary well written out, and I think it communicates wonderfully the intent of this to be a "Active players only" and a "Role play heavy" game.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

27th Dec, 2012 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed

You want to copy from me? Wait, wait, let me contact my lawyer first to make sure that everything is covered by copyright already... Joking, Kit. No problem about that. I should say is quite flattering knowing that somebody finds something I wrote in English not only worth reading but good enough to be copied as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

D & RPG Review Closed - Page 2

Not too much, just the introduction you have about how to properly play in a post and play what I expect from a player. Also as a small update of been working diligently on getting the campaign setting drafted out and might have the game setting up in as little as a week. As soon as I get it up, I hope people give it a good read over so they can draft characters for the game.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2012 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

D & RPG Review Closed Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

First post about my games world information and character approval might go up tonight if I get time to finish editing my documents.

My hope is to start the game with in the week if I get enough players.
And I'll use the week the finish adding my posts about the game to the threats I plan to create tonight, again if I get my editing done.
If nothing else they should be there tomorrow.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: D & D RPG Review Closed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,